The Ordeal of Balls!/Satori of the Four Priests!!

Conis continued to lead you all past the Lovely Road on Angel Island. The Skypieans were all a little bit afraid and unnerved to communicate with you guys! Nonetheless, Conis led you all to a boat with a giant Dial attached to it! 

 The Skypieans were all a little bit afraid and unnerved to communicate with you guys! Nonetheless, Conis led you all to a boat with a giant Dial attached to it! 

Karasumaru 

Luffy: WOAH!! THIS BOAT IS SO COOL!! 

(Y/N): Conis, our Captain, Luffy. 

Conis looked a little bit confused by your statement. 

Twilight (Y/N) usually says that whenever Luffy does something ......... questionable. 

Conis: Oh .... I see. 

Sanji: THANK YOU CONIS DEAR!!! HOW SWEET OF YOU!! 

Vivi: Ugh, let's just get going. 

Vivi grabbed Sanji and took him in the boat. Carue got in at the same time. 

But as the others were about to jump in, Luffy called out to something he was suspicious about. 

Luffy: Hey, why are you shaking? 

The Skypiean froze. 

Conis: Whatever do you mean? 

Luffy: You seemed unnerved the whole time you were leading us to the boat. 

Conis took a sigh and began to speak. 

Conis: The Special Express Lobster that popped out of the ocean ...... I was the one who called for it. 

(Y/N): WHAT?! CONIS, WHY?! 

Conis: Because .... it is God's law to lead "criminals" to Upper Yard. If I didn't follow the law, my father and I would have faced death! I'm so sorry about this! 

As she began to break down into tears, all the other Skypieans who overheard begin making a break for it!! 

Then a giant lightning bolt prepares to strike down Conis!!! 

As soon as it impacts, she is gone! 

(Y/N): CONIS?! What happened to her? 

Luna: She was saved at the last moment. 

Usopp: Wait .... how do you know that? 

Alvida soon gets what Luna mentions. 

Alvida: What Looney here is talking about, is that there is no ash or soot on the ground. I think it must have been that knight fellow. 

Luffy: This is God's power? 

(Y/N): That bastard is going to pay for this!! HEY ENERU!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!! IF YOU THINK TRYING TO ELECTROCUTE MY FRIENDS AND I IS FUNNY TO YOU, THEN YOU'RE GOING TO EAT MY FIST!!!

Sanji: Geez, can we just go already? 

Applejack: Yeah, I want to find that damn God and his priests and give them a beating!!