The Paramount War Ends!/Shanks Returns!

As Whitebeard's corpse stood there, the Blackbeard Pirates soon make their move!

All the members pull out a black tarp and cover Whitebeard's body with it, and Blackbeard enters said tarp!

Cozy: OH THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!

Shiryu: This better work, or else I'm leaving.

Grogar: Just watch and see Shiryu.

Sombra: Hmph, for our future King, he better do it right.

Burgess: Keep your shirt on Sombra, Captain Blackbeard's the Man!

Laffite: Ladies and gentlemen, well mostly gentlemen. The Blackbeard Pirates are here to give you the greatest show to ever happen in the world! 3 ..... 2..... 1.... TA DA!!!

They all lift the tarp up, and Blackbeard is shown facing all of the Marines and Whitebeard Pirates!

Blackbeard: Alright everyone, let's see what you think of this! THIS IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED BLACKBEARD!!

First Blackbeard summons a black hole and it begins absorbing everything, and then he bursts everything out with all of his might!

Marines: SO?!

Blackbeard: Zehahahaha. How about this then?

He then takes on a familiar stance.

Whitebeard Pirates: WHAT?!

Marco: Don't tell me!

Blackbeard summons an earthquake and it shakes the entire base!!

Rakuyo: No! He has it!

Vista: He has Pops' powers?!

Squard: THIS CAN'T BE!!!

Tirek: HA! Well, looks like I chose the right man to follow.

Chrysalis: See? Never doubt our captain.

Pizarro: So are we going to destroy everyone here? Because I want to give them all some payback!

Devon: Being locked up in there for years was awful! I'm going to make them all regret it!

Shiryu: With pleasure. Looks like I won't be leaving this crew ever. I'm going to make you fools all suffer for putting me in a cell!

Cozy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!! DON'T MESS WITH THE NEWEST YONKO CREW!!! THE BLACKBEARD PIRATES!!!!

Blackbeard Pirates: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!/TOPUTOPUTOPUTOPUTOPU!!!/MURUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!!!!

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that you know exactly what you all are dealing with, you're looking at the newest King of the Pirates!!!

And then before the Marines could even blink, they were overpowered by the Blackbeard Pirates!

The newest Yonko crew went on a bloody rampage, slaughtering all the Marines who dared attack them! Whether Chrysalis shapeshifted into the Admirals, Tirek absorbed their energy and evaporated them with a mighty blast from his mouth, Sombra strangled them to death with his vines, Grogar made their souls explode, Shiryu disemboweled them, to Cozy incinerating them, to Auger putting bullets into their heads, Burgess crushing every bone in their body, or of course Blackbeard just destroying them, it was clear that the Marines, and even the Whitebeard Pirates were outmatched!!!

Sengoku: ENOUGH!!

Sengoku appeared in his Buddha form and he rushes at the Blackbeard Pirates!!