Clash with Marines and Warlords!/The War Rages on!

As you guys continued to run forward, Sunset soon caught up!

Sunset: Sorry I had to take so long you guys! That Hina chick was really strong!

(Y/N): Well at least you could get here!

Sunset: So .... you're Roger's son right?

(Y/N): Yeah. I still can't get over it!

But as you all continue forward, then a giant pair of shears almost guts you guys!

Luffy: WAH!! HEY!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Moria appears before you guys!

Moria: STRAW HATS!!!

Straw Hats: MORIA!!!

Moria: KISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI!!! It's time for my revenge! You all humiliated me back at Thriller Bark! I may not be able to create any of my Zombie Soldiers here, but I still have the Marines to help me out with their shadows!

Marines: YEAH!! YOU STRAW HATS AR- WAIT, WHAT THE FU-

But before they could respond, Moria took their shadows, and he began to grow in size!

Moria: KISHISHISHISHISHISHI!!! I WILL SQUISH THE FOUR OF YOU LIKE BUGS!! AND THEN I'LL FIND THE REST OF THE STRAW HATS AND ADD THEIR SHADOWS TO MY COLLECTION!!!

Sunset: WHY Y-

Jinbe: FISHMAN KARATE: 5,000 BRICK FIST!!

Jinbe appears and punches Moria to the ground!

Straw Hats: Jinbe!

Jinbe: Get moving already! Leave this monster to me!

Moria: DAMN YOU JINBE!! Why would you follow humans?! You have fallen lower than I thought!

Jinbe: Those humans are my comrades, and I will not let you hurt them. I'll make sure you stay down for good Moria.

Moria: Fine then! I'LL CHOP YOU UP INTO SUSHI!! KISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI!!!

Moria swung his shears at Jinbe, but then Jinbe used his palms to redirect where he shears landed, and prepped his fist!

Jinbe: Now prepare for this! FISHMAN KARATE SHARK BRICK FIST!!!

Jinbe punched Moria right in the stomach, causing Moria to puke all the shadows he absorbed!!

Jinbe: That takes care of him.

With you guys ....

Twilight: I never thought we'd be fighting in a war all of this time!

(Y/N): It's not over yet Twilight! You need to be ready!

Twilight: Once we get out of this, you owe Sunset, Hancock, the Amazons, and I a big date!

(Y/N): I know! I-

Luffy: HEY!! NO TALKING WHEN WE'RE IN A WAR!!

Sunset: What would you know about a-

Then you all run into a foggy area, with the Smokey Bastard appearing!

Luffy: SMOKEY!!

(Y/N): Oh great. Smoker, can't you just move?

Smoker: You're not getting away you damn pirates!

Twilight: Come on Smoker! Can't you just move? We did save you and Tashigi in Alabasta remember?

Smoker: True. I have nothing but utmost respect for all of you. Still, the only good pirate is a dead one.