Opening 12 (V2!!)

We see the Sunny move throughout the water of Tottoland, and we get a whole shot of the islands as a whole. 

Along with a TITLE CARD!

We then see Luffy running through the Mirror World, as many mirrors continue to fall and break! 

You stand on the Sunny with the rest of the crew as the Big Mom Pirates come your way! 

Luffy then attacks Katakuri, as the two continue to clash, Luffy screams he will be the King of the Pirates and Katakuri activates his awakened Devil Fruit Powers! 

Sanji feels Pudding hug him with tears in her eyes, and crying hard, but he comforts her like the gentleman he is. 

You guys continue to get assaulted, until Germa arrives, and Reiju even saves you from death!

Ships explode as Shining and his Family unleash their magic, Nami wields Zeus in front of everyone, and Brook displays a frightening soul behind him, that resembles him! 

Smoothie leads the rest of the crew, as she clashes with Sunset and Twilight! 

Daifuku and Oven continuously attack you and Sanji, only for Applejack to punch Oven in the face, and Jinbe to give Daifuku a Shark Brick Fist!

All of the Straw Hats keep fighting back more and more! 

Carrot looks at the moon, after losing Pedro, and she screams an animalistic roar, transforming into her Sulong form! She then destroys many of the Big Mom ships! 

As Big Mom looks over the Sunny with a murderous face, she then sees you transform, with a skin color mixed of green, blue, and red, along with a multicolored sword! You are then joined by Sulong Carrot, Nami, Twilight, and Sunset (with the last two having new transformations too!) 

Finally, we see Luffy become Snakeman Fourth Gear!! He and Katakuri continue to attack each other again and again! And again! Ending with one last leap towards each other!!