Saving the Kids!/Law's Secret Goal!

Sanji and Franky take down the guys in the Hazmat suits, and notice that they look like sheep! 

Franky: The hell is up with these guys? 

Sanji: Beats me, but it looks like they're doing some freaky shit! 

The Samurai then pops up. 

Samurai: You, the cook! Please let me go! I must find my son on my own, he wasn't with the other children. 

Sanji: And how exactly are you going to find him when you're just a head? I can't let you go on your own, then I'd feel bad. So where's your body? 

Samurai: Why should I say that?! I'm not going to be indebted to pirates like you all! Though I don't mind you looking for them if you do find my body walking aroun- 

Sanji: OKAY I ASKED NICELY!! TIME TO EAT FLOOR YOU BASTARD!!!

Franky: Hey Sanji, wait, let's not jump to conclusions, and find the others. 

Meanwhile .... 

The Dragons and the girls soon arrive at a big door while carrying the kids with them. 

The girl known as Flurry Heart then speaks up. 

Flurry: Oh dear! It's freezing! Mr. Reindeer, let me feel you! Your fur must be so warm! 

Chopper: HEY I'M NOT A FUR COAT!!! WATCH I- 

Chopper is soon pummeled on by the kids, who use him for warmth. 

Marble: Looks like Chopper's getting some love! 

Maud: Hmmm ...... have fun little Chopper. 

Chopper: YOU JERKS!!! HELP ME!! CAN'T BREATH!!! 

The door opens when Spike flies up to push it! 

Spike: Alright whatever is in there, bring it! 

They then see a bunch of frozen bodies! 

Nami: AAAGH! OTHER WAY!!!! 

Nojiko: DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT!!! 

Meanwhile ..... 

Law goes through the facility with Tashigi, Hina, and Smoker following them. 

Smoker: Do you swear that you will eliminate the Straw Hats? 

Law: Of course I will. You do not need to worry about it. I'll take them down myself. 

Hina: Even though we saw you help the Straw Hats escape from Marineford during the war 2 years ago? 

Tashigi: We can tell that you are lying.  

At that moment .... 

Nami's Group, as well as Sanji and Franky come out of the facility! 

The minute that they see the Marine Officers and Law, they immediately direct the kids back in! 

Law: Uh ....... well .... ROOM!  

Law activates a room, and then he swings his sword at the warship behind them. 

Smoker: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! 

Hina: YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US!! 

Law: I can't let you go after the Straw Hats, and I can't let you leave the island either. PERSONALITY SWITCHING SURGERY! 

He then switches the minds of the Straw Hats as they try leaving, but only gets Sanji, Nami, Chopper, and Franky! 

Law: ROOM! SHAMBLES!