Ace vs. Akainu!!/Death in the Family!!

As Sengoku prepared to slam his fist right down on you guys, Luffy prepared to activate Third Gear! 

Luffy: Oh no you don't! THIRD GEAR!! BONE BALLOON!! GUM GUM GIANT BALLOON!! 

Luffy put himself on guard and defended you all just as Sengoku slammed his fist right onto you guys!! 

Luffy: AAAAGH!! 

Sengoku: JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!!! 

As Luffy continued to hold all of his strength together and defend you guys against Sengoku's attack, the platform's pillars begin to fall apart! And then- 

CRASH!!! 

The platform falls apart! But as you guys try to get your thoughts together, you notice one of the execution guards falls aside you guys! 

Mr. 3: AAAAAAAGH! 

Luffy: 3?! 

(Y/N), Twilight, and Sunset: MR. 3?! 

Mr. 3: Look here, I'm not doing this to help you! I'M DOING THIS FOR MR. 2!!! 

(Y/N): Then thank you so much! 

Mr. 3 then uses his wax powers to create a wax duplicate of the key, and he throws it at you! 

(Y/N): Thanks! 

You grab the key and prepare to release the locks on Ace!! 

Sengoku: THEY'RE ESCAPING!! STOP THEM!! BLAST THEM DOWN!!! 

A bunch of Marines and various cannons fire at you guys, but then just as they think that you guys have been blasted out of oblivion, a fiery tunnel emerges! And Ace grabs onto you guys! 

Ace: Do I still need to keep bailing you all out of this? I swear you all never change. 

Straw Hats: ACE!!!! 

Ace then hits the ground creating a huge fiery crater!! 

(Y/N): Nice one!! 

Ace: So .... how about we do it like old times? 

Twilight: (smirk) With pleasure BBFF. 

Sunset: Welcome back Brother. 

Momonga and a bunch of his soldiers appear! 

Momonga: You will pay for my humiliation at Enies Lobby. 

(Y/N): Hey there Momonga. Long time no see. 

Momonga charges right at you, and he prepares to slash at you, but you dodge, and then- 

(Y/N): EMERALD RUSH! 

You punch him repeatedly and break his sword just as he slams into more incoming Captains and Vice Admirals! 

Ace takes on the bullets that are fired at him, luckily due to his Devil Fruit powers. 

Ace: Those are my little brothers and sisters you're trying to hurt. Don't do it again! FIRE GUN!! 

Ace blasts them all in the chest, and then- 

Ace: FIERY DOLL! FIREFLY!! 

He spreads a lot of explosive green lights onto the Marines! 

Luffy: GUM GUM WHIP!! 

Twilight: LIGHTNING STREAM SWORD!! 

Twilight jams her broken sword into the ground and it releases a stream of electricity and it shocks all of the Marines!