Opening 1!

(Y/N): Wealth, fame, and power. Gold Roger, the original King of the Pirates attained this and everything else the world had to offer. Not only that, but before he was executed, his last words drove all pirates out to the seas! 

Roger: YOU WANT MY TREASURE?! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! I LEFT EVERYTHING I GATHERED IN ONE PLACE! NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND IT! 

(Y/N): Ever since that day, everyone has traveled off to the Grand Line in search of their dreams! To find Roger's treasure, the One Piece! This has started the Great Pirate Era! 

Luffy runs off and jumps off of a cliff, right to the Going Merry, where you, Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Zoro, Rarity, Nami, Pinkie, AJ, Fluttershy, Usopp, and Sanji are waiting for him! 

He uses his Devil Fruit Powers to stretch on board! 

Title Card! 

The wind blows as the Going Merry drifts across! Many Sea Kings are shown appearing in the water! 

Luffy smiles and points forward! Adventure is to be had! No matter where! 

Enemy pirates appear on the ship! Sunset conjures a magic circle and uses a fire blast to blow them away! Twilight summons magical spear beams and does the same! 

Zoro uses his Oni Giri to destroy all of his attackers, and tears their swords to pieces! You use Armament Haki to shatter many bones! Applejack uses a rope to tie some guys and flings them to Rainbow, who rapidly punches them! Sanji uses his Bad Manners Kick Course to fight back! Pinkie appears with two giant Cannons, while Fluttershy calls out to some birds, and uses her crossbow to fire back! Usopp appears and fires an Exploding Star from his slingshot! Rarity uses a mallet while Nami uses her staff to knock their enemies out! 

The Enemy Captain appears and Luffy pops up, using Gum Gum Pistol to send him flying!

We then get images of Captain Morgan, Alvida, Buggy, Captain Kuro, Don Krieg, Arlong, and Smoker and Tashigi standing before you guys! 

Luffy stands on the bow of the Merry and smiles! He looks ahead, and sees Shanks smiling back at him! 

The rest of you stand by his side, and prepare for the worst, as the Merry sails forth! 

WE ARE!