The New Age Flows! (Y/N) Vs. Vergo!

Now that everyone was together, Law began explaining their main method of escape! 

Law: Alright, there's a room that has a door with "R Building 66," we have an amount of 2 hours before we escape. 

(Y/N): Fine! I'm going to find that Vergo bastard and give him a piece of my mind!! 

Smoker turns to his men. 

Smoker: Alright men, you are to rescue the children. And don't waste any time. 

Marines: YES SIR VICE ADMIRAL SMOKER!!! 

Luffy: ALRIGHT WHERE'S CAESAR!! 

Twilight: Don't go charging in without any of us. 

Sunset: You're going to get lost easily! 

Flurry: Let me come too! I can't let my magic go to waste! 

Twilight: Flurry, I will not let you get poisoned or hur- 

Luffy: Hey, if you're done arguing, I can't stand wimps. 

Shirahoshi: He's right. He really doesn't like them. 

Kin'emon: Do what you will, I will go and find my son! 

Zoro: Not so fast there buddy, a moron like you will just get himself captured or something. You're as bad as Blood Nose. 

Sanji: FUCK YOU MOSS HEAD!!!! 

(Y/N): Brother! Listen up you guys, make sure that you all either find the kids, or find Chopper! 

Fluttershy: Right! 

Vivi: He should be around here somewhere. I just hope that he hasn't been hurt by Caesar! 

Meanwhile .... 

Chopper finds himself lost in the various hallways of the lab, and he overhears Vergo conversing with Monet and Caesar. 

Caesar: BLOODY HELL! I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE BRATS ARE STILL ALIVE!! 

Monet: Are you sure that you're still in control of this? 

Caesar: YES YES!! Of course I am! We still have the SAD! 

Vergo: And what would happen if the area is to be destroyed? 

Lemon: Then we have wasted our work for nothing! 

Chopper: Whew, great to see everyone is alright. 

Sour then has a notice of Chopper's appearance. 

Sour: Hey, did you hear that? 

Sugarcoat: I think so. 

Monet: That's not good. What do you say we go catch ourselves an animal? 

Shadowbolts: With pleasure. 

Meanwhile .... 

Luffy: HAVE SOME OF THIS!!! GUM GUM UFO!!!!

Luffy spins his legs maxing a circular like motion and begins beating the crap out of all of Caesar's subordinates who try to assault him, and his group! 

Flurry: Okay, (taking a deep breath!) Let's see if this works! FIREBALL!!!!

Flurry shoots a fireball which blows up more of the Hazmat suits, but she also sees Sunset and Twilight covered in soot. 

Twilight: Can you please be careful next time? 

Sunset: Seriously! 

Flurry: Oops, sorry!