Akainu and the Dragon!/Who is the Master?!

The Mini Merry II continued to sail off to the island, and well, you, Luffy, Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Zoro, Usopp, Pinkie, Celestia, Luna, Trixie, Starlight, and Robin were enjoying the food that Sanji had packed! 

Pinkie: Ah! Tasty tasty Ramen! This is how ramen should be made! Not like how that one CP agent made it! 

Usopp: BLEGH!! Now I don't want any! I'm already anxious! 

Luffy: How are we going over the fire? 

(Y/N): Courtesy of Nami and Conis for the clouds and dials that were used by them to create this lovely bridge! 

Celestia: Delicious. For all of his faults, Sanji is a very good cook! I can even overlook his pervertedness. 

Sunset: Glad you can. Because I'm still having trouble getting over it. 

Twilight: So am I. 

Luffy: Hey Usopp, you going to eat that? 

Usopp: No, I'm still having trouble accepting the fact that we're going onto an island like this when there could be danger n- LUFFY!!!! I WAS STILL CONSIDERING IT!!! 

Luffy had swallowed Usopp's food whole! 

Trixie: Let me guess. You have the "New Island" disease right? Trixie laughs at you Usopp. You already tried that once at Thriller Bark. 

Usopp: WELL MY GUT IS TELLING ME SOMETHING IS WAY WORSE HERE! 

Zoro: Aside from the fact you're still a chicken like before. 

Usopp: DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT ZORO! 

Soon upon reaching the island ..... 

Starlight: Hey look at this! It has Marine logos, and even the World Government symbol right here on this gate. 

(Y/N): Hmm .... it also says, "Keep Out," "Don't come in here," and "Stop if you know what is good for you." Sheesh whoever lives here doesn't want to be disturbed. 

Luffy: Pirates don't need to follow rules! Cut it down Zoro! 

Zoro: I'd be happy to. 

Zoro chops the gate into pieces. 

Usopp: WE'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE HERE! 

Luna: Calm thyself Usopp, you're acting paranoid. And besides, we've already caused the destruction of Enies Lobby, what else can we possibly do?

Pinkie: (whisper) Not to mention, (Y/N), Twilight, Luffy, and Sunset already have broken into Impel Down, and also broke out of Impel Down too. 

Twilight: Yeah, that was one of our better moments. 

Soon .... 

As the group continues to move throughout the area, you notice a bunch of melted buildings.