Breaking out of Impel Down!!/Bon's Second Sacrifice!!

Blackbeard stood over you guys, and he smiled evilly! 

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Better believe kiddies! You should know, the whole reason why Ace is being sentenced to death, is because of us! 

Cozy: That stupid Fire Fist didn't stand a chance against Captain Blackbeard! No siree! He was doomed from the start. 

Chrysalis: Why was he even a member of Whitebeard's crew? FOR STUPID REASONS! THAT OLD BUFFOON TOOK PITY ON THE MORON!! 

You and Luffy begin to growl in anger as they continued to insult Ace! 

Blackbeard: It would have been even better if I just killed him back on Banaro Island. But I guess I can't be a complete chooser. Too bad for him! 

And then- 

Luffy: GUM GUM JET PISTOL!!! 

Luffy punches Blackbeard and sends him flying to a prison wall! 

Blackbeard: AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! 

Grogar, Laffite, and Auger: Captain Blackbeard! 

Blackbeard gets rigth back up! 

Blackbeard: Don't worry morons. I'm fine. 

(Y/N): You want to fight tough huh?! How about this?! EMERALD: RAZOR L- 

Blackbeard: BLACK VORTEX!! 

The razor leaves were sucked into Blackbeard's vortex! 

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you see how you are all clearly out of my league. My Dark Dark powers can easily nullify your attacks. In other words, you can't hurt me with magic or Devil Fruit powers! 

Luffy: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PUNCHED AGAIN?! 

Twilight: Luffy, we don't have time to waste on this moron! 

Sunset: We have t- 

Luffy charged at Blackbeard, but Jinbe intercepted him! 

Jinbe: Luffy focus! 

Luffy: GET OFF OF ME JINBE!! LET ME GO!!! 

Jinbe: Would fighting him help you save Ace? 

Luffy: Huh? 

Jinbe: Teech has always been a mystery, even when he was a nobody on Whitebeard's crew. 

Twilight: Really? 

Jinbe: Yes. But fighting him now would not be the best option right now. 

(Y/N): Agreed! We need to keep moving! 

Adagio: Aw! Too bad! I really liked meeting you! 

Sonata: See you Cutie! 

Aria: Tch, why would I like him? 

Aria begins blushing severely! 

Blackbeard: Well fine. Go and rescue your brother, I won't stop you. Nothing is impossible after all. 

Blackbeard and his crew begin walking off! 

(Y/N): Well that was unpleasant. 

Crocodile: I'm bored already. Can we keep moving? 

Sunset: You're even more unpleasant! 

Later ....... 

Blackbeard and his crew are making their way down to Level 6, until- 

Magellan: What are you doing here? 

Cozy: HEY! OUR CAPTAIN IS ONE OF THE WARLORDS YOU KNOW! So we're with the World Government!