Getting over the Walls!/Straw Hats vs. The Admirals!

The Pacifistas continued to fire at you guys! And most of the Whitebeard Pirates tried to fight back using various weapons to smash the attacking robots! But unfortunately, the weapons break, and they are met with laser shooting mouths from said Pacifistas! 

Whitebeard: Damn you Sengoku. Sacrificing most of your men out there with those machines of yours. You're a complete fool. 

The rest of you rush for the Platform, but are bombarded with cannon attacks, and some of Kizaru's blasts, due to his Devil Fruit powers! 

On the Moby Dick .... 

A familiar face appears beside Whitebeard. 

Squard 

Squard 

Squard: Pops. I'm here. 

Whitebeard: About time Squard, are you injured or anything? 

Squard: I'm just fine. We have all the other subordinate captains watching out for you! We'll get those damn Marines. 

Whitebeard: Very well then.

Marco spots the conversation from a mile away. 

Marco: How did Squard get here so easily? 

But as the two continue to have their conversation, Squard takes out a giant blade and stabs Whitebeard!!! 

Whitebeard: AAGH! 

Squard: HOW DO YOU LIKE TH- 

Squard is pinned down by Marco, who flies in rage! 

Marco: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! WHY DID YOU ATTACK POPS?! 

Squard: GET OFF ME!! You knew didn't you? YOU KNEW MARCO! You knew that Ace's father was Gold Roger!! THAT BASTARD!! HOW I LOATHED HIM! AND POPS HERE HAS TO MAKE HIM THE FAVORITE!!! ACE GETS ALL THE LOVE OUT OF US!!! He sold us out too! Look at the Pacifistas attacking us pirates from the New World! We aren't getting any- 

Marco: AND YOU BELIEVE THAT?! YOU WERE TRICKED!!! DON'T YOU GET IT?! THEY WERE USING YOU!! 

Squard: I ..... I ..... I ..... 

Squard tried to get in a word, but Whitebeard removed the blade from his chest! 

Whitebeard: Do you have any idea what you have just done? 

Squard: POPS!! PLEASE!! DO- 

Whitebeard then hugs him! 

Whitebeard: I still love you, my foolish son. 

Whitebeard then shatters the frozen waters with his familiar stance! 

Whitebeard: Now, if those of you who want to escape, want to go right now. Then I will not hesitate to let any of you go. GO NOW!!!