Princess Shirahoshi the Crybaby!/An Attack on the Palace?!

You, Twilight, Sunset, Vivi, Carue, and Hancock begin searching for Luffy, who has stupidly wandered off! 

(Y/N): I SWEAR LUFFY DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!!! 

Hancock: FIEND!! I WILL TURN HIM INTO STONE FOR A FULL HOUR!! 

Sunset: Oh, he won't even be alive when I'm through with him! He's going to be bleeding all over the palace, and even all over the Sunny. LUFFY YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! 

Vivi: Let's just find him first. 

Meanwhile .... 

Luffy finds himself in a dark room. 

Luffy: Man this room is dark! Where am I anyway? I thought the smell of food was coming from here. 

Luffy begins searching the entire room. And then he begins bouncing on something really soft and big. 

Luffy: hey, this is actually kind of fun! This must be some super special type of coral! 

As Luffy continues to bounce on it more and more, you and the others come in. 

Twilight: I swear that is Luffy's voice. 

Sunset: Definitely Luffy. I recognize that dumb idiot voice from anywhere. 

Luffy: Hey, anyone there? Twilight? Sunset?! You got to try this coral! It's fun! 

???: WHO'S BOUNCING ON MY BREASTS?! 

You all then hear the innocent voice of someone who sounds very innocent. 

(Y/N): Who can that be? 

The lights in the room come on, and Luffy is bouncing on breasts indeed! Not just that, but the breasts belong to a giant Mermaid! 

Princess Shirahoshi

Twilight: IS THAT THE PRINCESS?! 

(Y/N): WOW! SHE'S CUTE! AND HUGE TOO!!!! 

Hancock: Hmm, she better not try anything wise about my husband! 

Luffy: Oh sorry! 

Shirahoshi begins to start watering from her eyes. 

Shirahoshi: What was that about? You meanie! Did you have to do that to my chest?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! 

She begins crying, and Luffy gets really upset! 

Luffy: WHAT THE HELL?! SHUT UP WILL YA YOU WIMP! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

You tackle attack Luffy and begin choking him! 

(Y/N): YOU STUPID IDIOT! DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT!!!! YOU RUDE STUPID- 

Shirahoshi: Uh .... if I could get a word in.