Opening 5!!!!!

You guys are on the Rocket Man with the rest of the Galley-La Workers, Franky Family, as well as the Square Sisters, Uso- I mean Sogeking, and of course Granny Kokoro and Chimney! Enies Lobby is seen in sight, and you guys prepare for a fight! 

Title Card ...... 

We see Robin and Franky chained up, as Spandam takes advantage of both of them, and beats them both to the ground! We see Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, Blueno, Fukurou, Kumadori, and Kalifa watch outside as you all approach! 

Sogeking fires at the World Government Flag and Spandam begins freaking and spazzing out! 

We see you clash with Blueno and turn into two different forms as you punch him straight into the Tower of Justice! Franky breaks from his chains and clashes with Fukurou! 

Fluttershy sees Chopper transform into a giant creature as he begins to beat Kumadori into the ground! 

Sanji is nearly beaten by Kalifa, until many of the girls arrive to help him! He jumps with much joy, much to both sides annoyance! 

The Chef then clashes with Jabra in his wolf form, and spins round to reveal a fiery leg! 

Zoro clashes with Kaku as the Square Nose turns into a giraffe! 

Luffy trades blows with Lucci, and soon unleashes Second Gear, and Third Gear on the Leopard! 

Many Marine Ships appear with Vice Admirals Momonga, Strawberry, Doberman, Onigumo, and Yamakaji preparing for battle with all of their troops! 

The Straw Hat, Franky, Galley-La alliance ready themselves for battle! 

We then see one last image of Robin looking on with tears and a smile!