BUSTER CALL ACTIVATED!!/Diable Jambe and Asura!!

Pinkie: Hey now! Easy you two! You should know that my two good friends and I, Zoro and Uso- I mean Sogeking, were thinking about how amazing wolves are! 

Pinkie had managed to come up with a way to get Jabra and Kaku to stop chasing them! 

Jabra: Ha! This girl knows her stuff! The wolf is a strong and powerful creature! A beast that can't be matched! 

Sogeking: That is true! But I think that the giraffe is a superior creature to be sure! 

Kaku: Well I couldn't agree anymore. Wolves may be stronger, but they aren't as cunning as the giraffes are! 

The Carnivorous Zoan User of CP9 did not take well to Kaku's words! 

Jabra: YOU BASTARD!! I DARE YOU SAY THAT AGAIN!! 

Zoro: What are you guys trying to do? 

Pinkie: (whispering) I have a feeling that you might use Usopp as one of your swords, so I'm going to try and avoid that. 

Sogeking: WHAT?! ZORO HOW COULD YOU! ARE YOU A PSYCHOPATH OR SOMETHING?! 

Zoro: Well now what? 

Pinkie: Oh let's just watch and let them beat each other up! This is going to be so good!! 

Just then ..... 

A hole in the wall appears, and Kalifa brings Twilight, Nami, Rarity, and Alvida in! 

Kalifa: Well looks like we're here. 

Twilight: How long have you known about this? 

Kalifa: For as long as I've been around this tower. 

Alvida: Right. 

Pinkie: Hey! It's Iceburg's former secretary!! What is she doing here? 

Nami: Long story Pinkie. 

Rarity: She wants in on our harem, and she's willing to help us. 

Kalifa: Even if I'm a pirate, it is a lot better than having to deal with my Chief. He's just pure sexual harassment to me. 

Kaku and Jabra soon stop fighting to notice Kalifa! 

Jabra: HEY KALIFA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU- 

Kaku: Oh I see what's going on here! Do we have to assassinate one of our own then! In that case, let's- 

They are soon clouded by a bunch of bubbles! 

Jabra: AAAGH! HEY THAT'S NOT COOL!! 

She then takes out her key and releases the two from their handcuffs! 

Sogeking: I still can't believe a Government Agent wants to help us. 

Kalifa: It's deeper than you think. So don't jud- 

Zoro: OH I AM GOING TO JUDGE YOU LADY!! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TAKE R-

The girls hit Zoro on the head, just as another wall bursts open, revealing Franky's Group and Chopper's Group! 

Kaku: Oh now what? 

Sunset: Is that the Square Nose Guy? So he's a Devil Fruit user? 

Twilight: THAT'S KAKU?! When did he become a Devil Fruit user? 

Kalifa: Same time as I did. That was sexual harassment anyway. 

Twilight: HOW?! I'm supposed to be friends with her now?!