Zoro and Mihawk's Clash!/Sanji's Determination!

Zoro walked toward Mihawk. He put the bandanna wrapped around his arm on his head, and pointed his swords towards him. 

Rainbow: Zoro. He's actually going to do it. 

(Y/N): Zoro, don't die. 

Zoro: Hey you, Hawkeye. 

Mihawk looked at Zoro. 

Mihawk: What do you want from me Young Man? 

Zoro: I've come to kill you and take your title! I AM RORONOA ZORO, AND I'M GOING TO BE NEXT GREATEST SWORDSMAN! 

Mihawk just smirked. 

Mihawk: This isn't a game boy. Go home, or I will kill you. 

Zoro: So? I'm not afraid of death. 

Sanji: Is that guy insane? 

Pinkie: Nope! Zoro doesn't fear death! Plus he's awesome! I mean he took down two of these crazy cat guys in one attack and he- 

(Y/N): We get it Pinkie. 

Applejack: I like his style though. You guys are pirates? Then you're probably the most interesting crew I've met. 

Twilight: Something tells me you've never seen a lot of them AJ. 

Applejack: Pretty much, my family and I try to stay out of the pirate and marine business going on. 

Zoro just stood in front of Mihawk as the swordsman got out a little blade that was attached to his necklace. 

Zoro: That little knife? 

Mihawk: This is the only sword that is small that I have on my person. I doubt a ma like yourself can get past it. 

Zoro: Are you mocking me? 

Mihawk: And what gave you that idea? 

Zoro: BASTARD!! 

Zoro rushed at Mihawk, and- 

Mihawk blocked Zoro's attack with his knife! 

Mihawk: See? 

Zoro: WHAT THE? 

Usopp: AAAAAGH! ZORO'S GOING TO LOSE!! 

Rainbow: Usopp shut it! Mihawk .... he just got lucky! He's really scared that Zoro is going to whup him! 

Zoro keeps swinging his blades at Mihawk, but he just keeps blocking and soon stabs Zoro right in the chest. 

Mihawk: See what I mean? We're done here. 

Mihawk prepares to  leave, but Zoro stands still. 

Zoro: SANTORYU: THREE THOUSAND WORLDS!!!!

Zoro rushes at Mihawk, and the swordsman turns around and takes out his crucifix sword! He swings at Zoro, and two of Zoro's swords get destroyed! 

Yosaku and Johnny: BIG BRO!! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! DID ZORO JUST- 

Zoro knelt down and saw two of his broken blades. 

Zoro turns around and exposes his front to Mihawk. 

Mihawk: What are you- 

Zoro: Scars on the back .... are a swordsman's shame. 

Mihawk: Hmph, fine. 

Mihawk swings his sword again, and Zoro begins bleeding severely! 

(Y/N), Luffy, and Girls: ZORO!!!!!! 

The Age of Pirates ( Male Reader X MLP EG X One Piece)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें