EPILOGUE

They said I slept for days...

And the moment I woke up in my bed in the Underworld, they told me what happened to him...

Paulit-ulit kong pinilit ang bagong Diyos ng Underworld, si Ezrah, to let me see him if his soul really crossed the afterlife, but he said there was nothing left of him...

There was no corpse to even bury...

Or even a soul to pray for...

It was as if he didn't even exist in this world, to which he gave his life to save...

The Olympian Gods that came back were too weak to hold Olympus, so they decided it was time for the New Gods to take over.

Ezrah Styx had been crowned King of the Underworld and with his power as an Elder, he agreed that Propylaea Troy, the Ruling God of the Sea, should take over both the Kingdom of the Sea and Olympus, until a new God of the Sky was found worthy to take Zeus' throne.

The New Pantheon: Eden, Lee, Elise, Callicrates and Erin had now taken up residence to Olympus as the New Olympian Gods and Goddesses. While Dpahne remained here in the Underworld, at my brother's side.

 While Dpahne remained here in the Underworld, at my brother's side

And I...I remained the Eternal flame and the Princess of the Underworld, and from time to time, I visited the Mortal Realm.

---

100 years later...
Mortal Realm
Kore General Hospital

"Paging Dr. Alta Crete...Paging Dr. Alta Crete...please proceed to the Main Lounge."

The PA speaker announced as I was walking out of the Operation Room.

Nagtungo ako sa main lounge at tinanong ang nurse kung sino ang naghahanap sa akin at kung bakit hindi na lang ako tinawagan at pinangalandakan pa sa buong hospital ang pangalan ko.

"Doc...may bisita ka." Bungad ng receiving nurse and there I saw that smug face of a man wearing a fancy coat and pants looking like a billionaire jerk.

" Bungad ng receiving nurse and there I saw that smug face of a man wearing a fancy coat and pants looking like a billionaire jerk