CHAPTER XLIV:PANATHENAEA

CERA.

Cera...

Teka...ano ito...may...tumatawag sa pangalan ko...isang tinig...ng babae.

Cera...
Run.
Cera...
They're coming for you.

Sino? Sino ang parating?

Run.
Run.
Cera...
They're coming for you.
RUN!!!

That made me open both my eyes.

Pinunasan ko ang pawis kong noo at bumangon para umupo. What was that? Another dream? Or was it a memory? Or maybe....a warning?

"Hey." Tawag ni Eden na nakatayo sa may pintuan ng kwarto namin. Nakabukas ito at mukhang may kausap siya sa labas.

"Glad you're awake," wika niya, "President is here to see you."

Pumasok na ito sa wakas. He was wearing his white school shirt without his coat, nakaitim na chino pants at may puting sneakers.

Even in the morning, he was perfection made reality.

"Hi, Baby." kumaway siya sa akin.

May dala siyang mga paper bags at iniabot ito kay Eden

"It's for today. Official uniform niyo for the competition later."

Oo nga pala. Mamaya na ang competition. Our Archery Competition.

It was the First Day of the Panathenaea.

The School Founder's Day. A Three-Day Festival for Athena.

On the first day, there would be booths, shows and the first games. Second day was for games again and the music fest. On the third day was the The Great Feast with the traditional ball.

Yup, quite busy. It was the Agora version of a School Fair or Foundation Day.

Mabilis nagtungo si Eliel sa may kama ko pagkabigay niya ng dala niya saka umupo sa tabi ko.

"Good morning." He took a lock of my hair and twirled it in his fingers.

Cera...he will ruin you.

That voice again in my head.

"Baby...you're not happy to see me?" Kumunot ang noo niya then he pouted his lips.