CHAPTER XLII: SENIOR REPRESENTATIVES

IT WILL TAKE DAYS.

That was what Elise told me matapos ko siyang balikan para dun sa listahan.

She said I had to be more patient.

Due to some confidentiality issues with their clients she couldn't just disclose the names of their buyers.

Pero sinabi niya sa akin na makukuha niya ang mga pangalang iyon.

I just needed to wait.

I hope it was that easy...waiting.

Knowing na nandito pa malamang ang totoong killer ni Castiel, I couldn't just wait here...wait for that psycho to kill me.

And with Eliel not around, I just felt so miserable...

Maybe nababaliw na ako...dahil namimiss ko ang hambog na iyon.

Yeah I missed him.

I had a hard time with everything that has been going on, but I was quite glad I wasn't alone in this.

"I mean how could he take it? Weeks..." she counted with her fingers then showed it to us, "This is the fourth week, Al, na wala siya. And he didn't even bother to call me. His fiancée?!"

Erin was hysterical again.

She had been spending time in our room since last two weeks ago.

Apparently, hindi lang si Eliel ang wala.
All the heirs of the Triumvirate were called down to Olympus. She didn't know why too. Pero ang hula ko dahil iyon sa nagbabadyang giyera ng mga diyos.

I believed Zeus was checking his allies, should there be a war.

Alliances could shift. It happens.

Kaya malamang pinatawag niya ang mga kapatid niya at ang mga anak nila upang masiguradong magkakampi sila sa parating na unos.

"Do you think...may babae siya?!"

Nagulat kami ni Eden sa biglaang hypothesis niya.

"Wala naman siguro..." sagot ko trying to make her feel better.

Oo mahilig si Prop sa babae pero, this was Erin we're talking about.

Daughter of Aphrodite.

No one was more beautiful than her, except of course her Mom—Goddess of Beauty remember.

Inilabas niya ang phone niya and took a selfie.

"I'm posting this on twitter. My sad face selfie...."

Nagpatuloy na kami sa paghahandang pumasok sa klase at hinayaan lang namin siyang magpicture hangga't gusto niya.

After five minutes....

"OHMYGODS!"

Napabalikwas kami ni Eden sa pagkakaupo namin sa biglaan niyang pagsigaw.

"Anyare?" tanong ni Eden.

"He's not favorite-ing my tweet!"

Zeuskooooo...

And here I thought she just heard the end of the world.

"How could this happen?! Usually ten seconds pa lang na-favorite niya na ang post ko...ngayon five minutes na...it's FIVE MINUTES!" she was showing us through her fingers again.

Did she have this silly notion na hindi kami marunong magbilang ni Eden? Why did she keep on doing that?

I think she was about to go crazy.