CHAPTER LII: AGAINST THE UNIVERSE

I WOKE UP TO FIND TWO PAIR OF EYES STARING AT ME.

"Ez...Ezrah." was the first word I said.

How could he be here?

And sabi ni Hades, nakakulong siya. Hindi kaya panaginip 'to? Kung nandito siya...siguro nga.

"Nananaginip ba ako?" tanong ko just to check.

"Hindi."sagot niya, "Dahil kung nananaginip ka, hindi ako ang gugustuhin mong makikita."

He was really here. Hindi ako nanaginip? I didn't say anything more, afraid na baka mali ako at bigla na lang siyang maglaho.

He suddenly grabbed one of my hand saka inilapit ang mukha niya.

"I didn't see you for three days...let me at least look at you."

Three days...anong ibig niyang sabihin?

I stared at his face too looking for some scars or bruises. Hades told me na pinahirapan siya dahil sa mga ginawa niya sa akin.

I was only joking when I told him to make sure he was having a hard time.

I couldn't find any marks. Pero I guess dahil Endless siya, gumaling na ang mga iyon.

I just hoped, they didn't hurt him that much.

He kept on staring at my face. I really didn't mind dahil kahit papaano gusto ko rin siyang makita.

But I felt uncomfortable when he turned his gaze to my mouth.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit.

Maybe because I was afraid he would do something stupid.

Like trying to kiss me.

Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko.

He wouldn't dare...he knew if he did I would get mad.

Pinagmasdan ko siya and it appeared that he was even considering it! But before I can say a word, he shifted his eyes to mine. And for a few minutes, we stayed like that staring at each other.

And then something just felt weird. Pakiramdam ko natutunaw ako...sa mga titig niya.

It was...very weird. Hindi na ako mapakali.

It had to stop...before...

"How long...are you going to stare at me?" I asked.

A little smirk grew on his face.

"Until...you fall in love with me." he said.

Everything fell silent and the only thing I could hear was the loud beating of my heart

I pushed him away and tried to sit up.