CHAPTER LVIII: ESCAPING UNDERWORLD

Ezrah:

MASINOP na nakalatag ang koleksiyon ko ng mga kutsilyo sa malaking mesa sa kwarto ko.

Gawa sa iba't ibang klaseng metal at dumaan sa maraming panday, pero lahat ay epektibo sa pagpatay.

Pinili kong mabuti kung alin sa mga iyon ang dadalhin ko para paghandaan ang pagkikita namin ni Callic.

It would be useless to bring a sword. Sigurado ako, we would be having a close encounter combat. Kilala ko siyang mabuti. He liked things intimate.

I was stuck with four options. Two of my favorite knives na madalas kong gamitin noon, and two others na hindi ko pa nagagamit kahit minsan.

They were the most expensive in my collection. Pero hindi iyon ang dahilan kung bakit hindi ko pa sila nagagamit. Those two other knives were not made to kill humans, they were made to kill immortals.

I couldn't kill Zeus with them, pero with proper skill and the right determination, I could kill a godling like Callicrates.

I felt my insides burn. Just the thought of killing him was making my whole body upset.

Kaya ko ba, kaya ko ba talaga siyang patayin?

He was not an enemy. He was my friend...no....higit pa dun. He was my master and I was his student.

Callic taught me everything. Everything I needed to know to become a cold-blooded murderer.

Nagsimulang manginig ang mga kamay ko. Senyales ng pangamba. I had never hesitated on killing anything for the longest time, pero ngayon, just the thought of slitting his throat was making me shiver.

There was a sudden knock on my door that made me drop the knife I was holding.

No one's supposed to be knocking at that moment, dahil lahat ay naghahanda na sa paglabas namin sa kaharian.

With heavy steps, I went to see who it was. I was surprised to find Alta outside.

"You're supposed to be getting ready, bakit ka narito?"

"Can I come in?" She asked not really looking at me.

Before I could even say a thing, she seized my face forcefully and kissed me on the lips.

I pulled away immediately.

"Al, ano bang--are you--" I couldn't phrase the right words dahil sa pinaghalong pagkagulat at pagkalito.

"Kuya, please..." she pulled my face down to hers and kissed me again. "I want you..."

Tuluyan na siyang nakapasok sa loob and she kicked the door closed.

I couldn't find a way to breathe because she was kissing me fiercely. I never knew she could kiss like that. The way she probed her sweet tongue inside my mouth was nothing like an amateur.

Did Eliel taught her to kiss?

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko. Ibinalik ko ang lahat ng halik niya. I wouldn't lie. I was waiting for that moment. I held back for so long, but she willingly went to me so I couldn't refuse her.

Gods...she was f*cking delicious...

"Al..." I pulled away to look at her. "Hindi ko alam na..."

"Hindi mo alam na may nararamdaman din ako para sayo?" she said finishing it for me, "Simula nang dumating ako rito, ikaw lang ang palagi kong iniisip. I know it's wrong...pero I want you Kuya...I want you..."