𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The Queen song, 'We Will Rock You' sounding out throughout the Room of Requirement, it was loud over all of the talking, singing and shouting coming from the other people in the room.

But James paid no attention to them, Cassie being the only person in that room who he wanted to see.

James thought she looked stunning, even more stunning than usual. But James doubted that was even possible.

She was wearing one of the many jumpers that she had stolen from James since being back at Hogwarts. James wasn't complaining though, he loved seeing her in his jumpers. It was rather oversized on her. It was striped red and gold, the Gryffindor crest sitting to the top right of the jumper. 

Cassie hadn't told him, but breathing in his scent from the jumper made her feel at home. More at home than she had ever felt at Grimmauld Place. In the jumpers she felt safe.

She was also wearing a pair of black shorts that just poked out from underneath the jumper, a pair of tights covering her legs. On her feet were a pair of red high heels, that James was sure she had borrowed from Lily. Her hair was pulled into a half up half down style, the parts of hair that were down were curled at the ends. The perfect ringlets.

He hadn't seen her all day seeing as Lily, Alice and Marlen had practically kidnapped her and taken her to Hogsmeade all day.

"Hey." James said as he walked up to the girl, grinning at the smile that appeared on her face as she saw him. He opened his arms for a hug, which she happily obliged to.

Cassie smiled as James walked up to her, her eyes quickly looking him up and down.

James was wearing a white shirt that climbed slightly to his body, showing off his muscular chest. The shirt had a blue rim around the sleeves and collar. The sleeves of the shirt were tight around his arms. He was also wearing a pair of black skinny jeans. On his feet were a pair of black trainers that were scuffed at the front and sides.

Cassie bit her lip.

"James!" She yelled over the music, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in tighter. His arms wrapped around her waist, he rested his head in the crook of her neck, smiling more as he breathed in the lavender scent that covered her hair.

They hugged for a few moments before James pulled apart, and rested his forehead against hers.

It meant he had to bend down slightly, but it also meant that he got a closer look at the eyes that he loved staring into.

"Happy birthday love." He whispered, smiling, if possible, more as a small twinkle appeared in her eyes.

She quickly pressed her lips to his, James was slightly surprised by the suddenness of the kiss, but he wasted no time kissing her back.

They both closed their eyes and leaned into the kiss more, their lips moving in synchronisation.

The two of them feeling as if they were the only two people in the world from the second their lips met.

They kissed for a few minutes, before James pulled apart. He smiled down at her, his cheeks beginning to hurt slightly but he couldn't care less.

"Happy birthday love." James reached into his back pocket.

He pulled out a small, black box, which had a silver ribbon going around it. The box had a small latch on the front of it, keeping it sealed.

bruises - james potter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें