𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"Yes I did, I was SITTING on it thank you very much."

"No problem Pads."

"I wasn't saying- you baboon." Sirius shook his head as he crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at James.

"I am not a baboon, and anyways, if I was a monkey I'd be a gorilla." James replied proudly, puffing out his chest causing Cassie to let out a small laugh.

"Moony, back me up here." Sirius continued, turning to the other boy, who shrugged.

"You'd be a baboon, one with a bright red arse." Remus said, with a small smile on his lips.

"That is highly offensive."

Cassie let out another laugh as a pout made it's way onto James' face, she leant forwards and placed her hand over his cheeks, squishing them up.

"You have really chubby cheek, how did I never notice this before?" Cassie said with a smile on her face, James felt relived when he saw a small shimmer in her eyes.

"Because you only pay attention to my lips?"

Cassie shook her head with a smile as she leant forwards and gave James a quick kiss.

"I feel uncomfortable." Sirius stated, looking blankly at the two of them as they pulled apart.

"Lets go before I throw up Moony." Sirius said, grabbing the other boys hand and forcing him to stand up, before pulling him out of the hospital wing, yelling a 'goodbye' over his shoulder as reached the door.

Remus smiled at the other three over his shoulder just before door shut.

"I think we better get going now too Wormtail." James said as he stood up, giving Cassies hand one last squeeze before letting go of it, she smiled up at him.

"We have a detention, with Slughorn." He said as he picked up his bag and robes, throwing the bag over his shoulder and then shoving his robes into the bag.

"I may have tried to throw the rats spleen at Sirius, and then Peter didn't do the homework."

Cassie rolled her eyes in amusement as James bent down to press a kiss to her lips once more.

"I'll see you later love." He muttered against her lips as they pulled apart.

"Bye, enjoy detention." James smiled as he put he rolled his eyes at her, waving as he and Peter left the Wing.

Leaving Cassie alone with her thoughts for a small while more.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"No, shoo, go away."

"That's not nice."

"You brought me the school work I'm missing Lil, go away."

"Fair enough." Lily let out a small laugh as she sat down on one of the chairs besides the girls bed, Marlene and Alice taking the two the other side, and placing the work down on the bedside table.

Cassie stared at it.

She continued to stare at it.

"You do know staring at it won't set it on fire?" Alice said with a raised eyebrow as she watched the girl continue to stare at the pages of work.

"It never hurts to try." She muttered, shaking her head and turning back to the three, who were all laughing slightly at her.

Marlene interrupted the laughing as she jumped out of her chair and pulled her wand out of her robes with a grin on her face.

"I know a spell if you want to set them on fire!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down on the spot slightly.

"Yes please."

"Don't you dare."

Marlene pouted as she placed her wand back into her robes, turning to Cassie and shrugging slightly.

"Lily's the boss, and I want my dessert tonight."

Cassie put her middle finger up at Lily, who only smiled and shook her head slightly, knowing she was only joking.

"How boring is class without me?" Cassie asked, sitting up, wincing gently as she did so, the three girls frowned as they saw her wince, but tried to hide their frowns.

"It's very boring, I have no idea how I'm going to survive another Transfiguration class without you."

"We all miss you Cassie, lessons aren't as fun without you."

"I don't notice you're gone to be honest."

Cassie turned to Marlene, shrugging, with an amused smile on her face.

"Fair enough."

The four of them sat there talking for an hour more, smiles on their faces as they laughed at even the stupidest things. Lily being the only one to quiten down when Madam Pomfrey told them off for being too loud, the other three only laughing harder.

The three Gryffindors were relived to see Cassie happy after what they heard had happened, being worried sick for her when James had told them all.

James too looked worried as he spoke, his hands twitching and his eyes darting everywhere as if his mind couldn't focus on one thing. It showed just how much he cared about her, and it honestly warmed all of their hearts to see.

"Cassie?" Marlene asked out of nowhere, making all three of them stop laughing and turn to the other girl.

Cassie nodded to show that she was listening.

"Are you okay?"

No.

"I'm fine."

I'm not.

"Honestly?" Marlene asked, not fully convinced.

I'm far from it.

"Honestly."

But once again, her eyes shifted from the girls gaze.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

GUESS WHO CUT THEMSELVES
WITH A KNIFE
TRYING TO CUT AN ONION

😔🤚
(me)

ANYWAYS, HELLO

HOW ARE YOU ALL
TODAY? I HOPE
YOU'RE ALL GOOD!

I'M REALLY PROUD
OF THIS CHAPTER I JUST
THINK THE EMOTIONS
ARE LIKE FJAKFJKS
AND I LOVE IT-

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
THIS CHAPTER!
THEY ALL OWN MY HEART
ISTG <3

MORE ANGST SOON
((:

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE
TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT
AND WHAT YOU WANT TO
SEE SOON (:

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx