Ebony

OC belongs to @DragonAud9094

Name: Ebony

Nice.

Age: 5

Alright.

Gender: Female

Cool.

Tribe: SunWing (they are a fan made tribe that is a mix of all the tribes. Basically, they inherited a bit from every tribe, and formed a kingdom in the mountains of the former SkyWing territory.

Alright?

Sexuality: Strait or Bisexual, I haven't decided

Okay.

Appearance: Deep black all over with green eyes, which is unusual for the light-colored SunWings (more about that later)

This needs a lot more work, especially since this is a fantribe. What's her (and her tribes) body shape, wing shape, claw / horn colour, etc, etc.

Occupation: Princess

Alright.

Residence: The Palace

Okay.

Relatives: Crimson Shadow(Shadow, Father) Queen Ivory(deceased, mother) Flare(sister)

Neat names.

Friends: Flare

Cool.

Mate: none

Alright.

Backstory: Ebony was born melanistic, which is basically the opposite of albino, meaning she is black and other SunWings are white or pale yellow, sometimes silver. Her mother had a prophecy the day she was born (she inhereted that gift from the former NightWing tribe) and the prophecy was: Beware the shadow behind the terror, beware the blood that controls. Everyone believed it was her, and all her early life she was discriminated, hissed and booed at in public, some dragons even fleed from her.

This seems like the set up to a fic, but if it isn't, then it needs more details and worldbuilding. How is her relationship with her sister, since they're labelled as friends? What happened to her mother, since she's listed as descended? Why was everyone, just, super willing to publicly shun a dragonet who hadn't done anything yet? Etc, etc.

Personality: Sarcastice, snappy, defensive, doesn't like dragons who treat her differently, doesn't like her mother, close with her sister Flare, when she gets to know a dragon she will open up to them, has a kind side

This makes sense with her backstory, but it needs a little bit more details. What are her fears, likes, etc, etc.

Other: Read A Light in the Darkness for more, if ya want

👍

Overall, I give Ebony a 6.5/10. Work on her appearance, backstory and personality.