Eskimo

OC belongs to @Sliverlifewolf

Name: Eskimo

Okay name. A bit odd since Eskimos are a human thing, but I guess there could be Eskimo dragons.

Age: 8

Cool

Gender: Male

Nice

Sexuality: Pan

Nice

Tribe: Icewing

I like IceWings

Personality: Mostly Confident, kind, and sarcastic, but he will have arguments/debates with others when he knows what's right and wrong. He will state his opinion, but carefully, he is also protective over the people he cares about.

Add some more flaws to balance everything out.

Looks: Slightly muscular, silver scales with ice blue stripes, he has violet eyes, and white claws and horns. He has a necklace with a wolf pendant on.

A bit bland, add his wing colour, height (doesn't have to be exact, just tall or short), etc, etc.

Backstory: He lost his parents to the Sandwing Queen war, Eskimo was determined to not lose his little brother Snowstorm so they fled to the mountains they saw the whole fiasco with the Skywing egg. They then just watched the Dragonets of destiny through their adventures and helped in secret. He was also cursed by a random animus dragon so instead of frost breath it's lightning.

This is...short. What happened during his childhood? How did he help the dragonets? How did he get cursed? Who was the animus, was it Stonemover and maybe Jerboa? Add details

Family: His little brother Snowstorm

Okay

Occupation: Spy (sort of)

Nice

Ability: Lightning strike and telekinetic

Wait, how does he have telekinetic? Was he born with it or did the animus curse him with that too? Explain this in your backstory.

Hobbies: Reading, singing, playing with Snowstorm, and hunting

Okay

Overall, I give Eskimo a 4.5/10. Work MAJORLY on the backstory, appearance and personality.