Sign ups ( FINISHED )

SIGN UPS ARE CURRENTLY: Finished — I will delete your comment, no warning, if you do one. I'm done rating OCs. This book is finished, I'm keeping this up for purely archive purposes. DO NOT SUBMIT AN OC.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hello everyone, and welcome to my WoF OC Rating book! Before we begin, I would like to thank everyone for 13k views! I never expect to get over a thousand, if I'm being honest, so it means a lot to me. :)

First things first; When signing up, everything without a * beside it must be filled out, or else I won't be able to properly rate your OC.
Second, the OC must be Wings of Fire, and has to be an OC. No Fantribes, sorry.
Third, I must be able to read your Sign Up.
Fourth and final, don't get mad if your OC doesn't get a good rating. I made this book to help people to improve their OCs, not to be yelled at.

A quick review;

-Reasons I will not do your OC-
1-Your OC has nothing to do with Wings of Fire
2-You have given me to little info (I will tell you what you're missing)
3-I cannot read the form due to grammar and spelling

-OCs I will accept-
1-Dragons from of the normal 10 tribes
2-Dragons from fanmade tribes
3-Hybrids of the normal tribes and/or fanmade tribes
4-Humans (Scavengers) that have some connection to Wings of Fire

-OCs I will not accept-
1-Anything other then what I've already said

Credit goes to Onewhisker  for giving me the idea for this book, and I do wish to point out that I have changed the form a little bit since I've started. If you sign up now, you will see that some of the early reviews will have things that are not in the current form. Don't worry, I just made the form a bit shorter and got rid of a few unnecessary things.

Also, please note that my opinion has changed on a lot of things. I first published this book when I was young, so please don't comment some things that I ding on reviews now that I let slide on earlier ones. If I could, I would go back an re-rate OCs, but there is to many to do and I see no point in it as some were published almost four years ago.
Thanks for understanding. :)

Finally, if you don't want me to rate your OC, you can check out my 'WoF OC Rating/Reviews' Reading list for some other rating books. All are by amazing people, and most are currently open, so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to do you OC there.

Sign Ups (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

-I will delete your comment after I do yours so I don't get confused
-If you have to put your sign-ups in more then one comment, please do the extra comments in a REPLY to your first one. If you don't, it fills up the entire comment section
-If something has a * beside it, it means that it is optional to fill out
-Occasionally, I will change the way your form is written to understand it better. I promise I haven't deleted any info if I happen to do this
-Feel free to submit as many forms as you want
-I try and update this book every week, but I can be away or forgetful, so it might take awhile for me to get to your form.

To sign up fill this out and comment it. Remember, if you don't put enough to infomation I won't be able to properly rate your OC.

Name:

Age:

Gender:

*Sexuality:

Tribe(s):

Appearance: (Includes clothing)

Personaltiy:

*Occupation: (Chef, spy, etc. You can put anything they once were)

*Residence:

Realtives: (Please put any known family members, includes mates and dragonets)

*Friends/Crush: (If any)

Backstory:

Abilities: (Animus, firescales, etc)

*Other: (Anything I missed)

EDIT: Many people have been having trouble with the dragon-to-human ages, so I found this chart that helps. (Couldn't find og creator, but props to them)

It's a bit incorrect tho as the wiki states dragonets are consider 'biological' adults at 7, so 18 divided by 7 is about 2

It's a bit incorrect tho as the wiki states dragonets are consider 'biological' adults at 7, so 18 divided by 7 is about 2.5 (rounded). Ether one works, though. I just wanted to share this with y'all.