Kindle

OV belongs to @ariesgirl5962

Name: Kindle

A canon but pretty name. She's the mate of Six-Claw and the mother of Ostrich. She appears a few times, so I might consider changing it

Age: 14

Okay, an adult.

Gender: Genderfluid, born female

Nice!

Sexuality: Asexual

Cool

Tribe: SkyWing

Don't see a lot of Skywings around here.

Looks: Kindle was born with firescales, and has bright red scales. Their scales glow from the fire. Their underscales are yellow, and their horns are black, like coals. Their eyes are bright yellow. They are rather tall, around twelve scavengers tall. They are pretty skinny.

Simple but nice!

Personailty: Kindle is very quiet, only speaking when they need to. They are one of three advisors, in which they both gets along with. Most dragons don't talk to them, which is great, for they like being alone. They are extremely claustrophobic, for their firescales burn everything they touch.

Quiet is an overused personality trait, but you made it work. Maybe add one more flaw.

Backstory: When they were born in the hatchery, a SkyWing immediately reported their firescales to the queen. But instead of killing them, she let them live in the palace due to Peril's heroic deeds. Kindle was raised by upper-class dragons, and due to this, they became very scholary. When they turned 7, the queen requested them to be an advisor. They said yes. But Kindle needed to learn about other dragons, so they were sent to the JMA. They left after a year, not completing their studies to go back to the Sky Kingdom. They now serve as an advisor to the queen.

A good backstory for a minor character. But if it's a main character you might wanna elaborate more. What was it like growing up? What was her relationship with her parents and non-Firescale siblings? Also, when you say 'queen', do you mean Scarlet or Ruby?

Relatives: Crimson (mother) a dark red SkyWing in the guard. She is very proud of her child. Vulture (father) is a dark red SkyWing with a light pink head. He is a chef in a restaurant in the kingdom. Charred (brother) A dragon with no fire, and was raised by Vulture. He sadly passed away when Kindle was six from hypothermia.

Vulture is canon, but other then that nice names! I love Charred.

Abilities: Firescales, can fly, can breath fire.

Cool.

Hobbies: Reading

How do they read? Does someone read out to them or do they have fire-immune scrolls?

Other: They love cooked food, and their father sends his food to the palace for them.

Aw that's nice.

Overall, I give Kindle a 7.5/10. Maybe change a few names, add details on the backstory and one more flaw for the personality and you should be good!