Huntsman

OC belongs to @The_Wolf_Dragon

Name: Huntsman (Hunter)

Unique.

Age: 4 years old

Okay

Gender: Female

Nice

Sexuality: Gay

Alright

Tribes: Rain/Sand

Not a combination you see often.

Appearance: Hunter is a brown and black dragon who wears a small Blue blanket over her eyes and neck. She has venomous tail and teeth. Her right wing is torn up and has a scar over her eyes making her mostly blind. Her eyes are a pale white with shiny white claws and horns. Her colors do not change at all and has many scars. She is smaller but faster than most Rainwings.

Simple and good, but add a few small things like her underbelly colour, with colour, etc.

Personality: Hunter has autism. She was very artistic before becoming mostly blind and has a very hard time talking and understanding dragons. She loves to find things to hunt by hearing and smelling and loves to eat. She is a lone wolf.

Add more positive and negative traits.

Occupation: Hunter/ Berry picker for the smaller villages

Cute.

Residence: In a hybrid friendly town at the Rainforest.

Nice

Relatives:
Wolf- A speedy little grayish-pale tan with Rainwing teeth and loves life. Sister, alive.
Bullet- Glory's Democratic outside listener thingy. Basically gets votes from other dragons and tells Glory the results. She is a light purple and blue and has peace for many tribes.
Roadrunner- A fast thief who is an outlaw to the Sand and Mud Kingdom. He loves the crap out of Bullet.

Cool names.

Friends:
Nightfright- A young grey Nightwing who is literally scared of everything.

Poor dude lmao

Backstory: When Bullet met Roadrunner she sheltered him and helped him, which in a couple of years would result in two eggs. Huntsman and Wolf were born. The two became great friends with each other and were together forever. They started school and such with normal Rainwings life. At least until Hunter had gotten attacked by a Mudwing. It left her flightless and nearly blind. This is where her interesting backstory ends, but she did meet Nightfright at school.

This is very vague. What was is like growing up? Why did she get attacked by a MudWing? What happened to her after school? How'd she become a berry picker?

Abilities: Venom from tail and teeth, no flight. Can easily hunt.

Alright

Other:
She will change more in the future but this is her currently.

Feel free to submit her again if you change her : )

Overall, I give Huntsman a 6.5/10. Work on her backstory and personality, then a little bit on her appearance.