Starspeaker

OC belongs to @xXAesthetic_SarahXx

Name: Starspeaker

Okay so being totally honest here, immediately thought this was a Starflight/Fatespeaker ship baby.

Age: 5

Cool

Gender: Female

Alright

Sexuality: Lesbian

Okay

Tribe: Nightwing

Nice

Appearance:  A unusual Nightwing with a skinny body. Her scales are jet black, dark as a night with no moon. Her underbelly is dark gray, fading lighter towards the end of her tail. Her horns swirl in a spiral, colored like onyx. Her sharp talons are stained with deep black ink. Her ears are big, and flop down. Her eyes swirl with sliver, shiny and beautiful. Gray scales outline her eyes, making them stand out. Her snout is freckled with tiny gray spots, like star were spilled onto her face. Her wing are a light raven black, fading to a lighter coal color. She wears pair of round glasses, helping her see. A sliver ring wraps around her left horn.

She sounds pretty! Good job.

Personality: Careful, stressed, and anxious

Add WAY more traits, good and bad.

Occupation: Student

Nice

Residence: Jade Mountain Academy

Alright

Relatives: Twin sister "Starseaker"

Try saying "Starspeaker and Starseaker" five times fast

Crush: Coyote

Alright

Backstory:  As a dragonet, she was born with a twin sister. They loved to get in trouble together; laugh and play all day. They were born after the volcano, which made them grow up in the rain forest. They grew up closer than can be. They grew apart though, as Starseaker got a boyfriend to hang out with. Starspeaker grew lonely, with no one to talk to. That loneliness only grew when they began at Jade Mountain Academy. She was put into Jade Winglet. She met everyone, but didn't really connect with any of them. She was worried because, the Sandwing is her winglet was missing. A few days later, she showed up. She told that her mother told her the wrong date for the first day. The sandwing had a very light tan color with black eyes. She wear a necklace made of rat skulls, and had a strong build. She acted confident, and bold. She told her name; Coyote. Starspeaker couldn't help but form a crush on her. She would never tell though. She now has her goal at Jade Mountain Academy; steal Coyote heart.

Add some more details. What was it like growing up in the rainforest? Where were her parents? Who was Starseakers boyfriend? Did Starseaker go to JMA as well?

Abilities: N/A

Cool cool

Overall I give Starspeaker a 6.5/10. Work majorly on her personality, and a bit on her backstory.