Mojave

NOTE:

Just to remind everyone, I will be finishing this book at 100 OCs! This is currently my 80th (if I'm counting right), and I currently have 10 OCs up in the queue, so that means I have about 10 open spots. : )

OC belongs to @WingsOfTangled

Name: Mojave

I like it! Very unique.

Age: 8

Alright.

Gender: non-binary

Oh cool.

Tribe: sandwings

Nice.

Appearance:  they have grey-yellowish scales with a gray frill, a pale yellowish underbelly and dark brown eyes. They have an earring shaped like a scorpion  in one of his ears and a black armband around his right forearm. They are tall and a little skinny.

On its way, but missing a few things. What is their wing colour, claw/horn colour, belly colour, etc?

Personality: aware, curious, jealous. Has arachnaphobia and ophidiophobia

Add more traits, good and bad. What are their strengths, weaknesses, etc? However, the phobias are a cool touch, especially since they live in the desert.

Occupation: Scientist

Cool.

Residence: Possibility, scopion den (formerly)

Nice.

Relatives: Kalahari (mother) Burrow (father) Canyon (brother)

Also good names!

Friends: Amber (skywing) starcatcher (nightwing)

Cool.

Backstory:  Mojave grew up in the scorpion den. He  was always overshadowed by his older brother Canyon. He was much more handsome, smart and obedient than them. He always wanted his parents to acknowledge his work and not just praise their brother. Mojave does look a lot like his older brother so when he was younger they were sometimes mistaken to be his older brother. (Mojave loved when that happened) When they were older, people stopped mixing the two brothers up and almost forgot about Mojave's existance. They grew tired of it and moved to Possibility after the war of sandwing succesion. They started expirimenting and creating all kinds of new weapons and potions. They're now known as the sorcerer of Possibility, though they prefer to be called scientist.

Good for a side character, but not a main. How did they meet their friends? What inspired them to go into potions/weapons? How did their brother treat them, did he try to be friends with them or did he not care about them?

Abilities: just the normal sandwing abilities.

Okay.

Overall, I give Mojave a 5.5/10. Work on his backstory and personality, and a little bit on appearance.