Dingo

OC belongs to @MochaChop

Name: Dingo

Pretty cute and unique name, actually!

Age: 7 years old

Just on the cusp of adulthood

Gender: Male

Cool

Sexuality: Straight

Okay

Tribe: SandWing

Sandy bois

Appearance: A very pale yellow with a grayish-blackish diamond pattern going down his spine, much like Blister. His "scorpion" barb is a more golden tone. Dingo also has a bag filled with items he stole from the Scorpion Den.

Like I say for most OCs, talk about his body shape, height, etc, etc. Maybe describe as looking kinda like a dingo? Like sharp snout and kinds small? Idk.
Also 'greyish-blackish' isn't really a thing, just use dark grey.

Personality: He is known as a risk taker, which gave him the name "DareDevil". Dingo is also very sneaky. However, he does take good care of his siblings and friends. He is a very calm soul, but he can become very dangerous when has to (like when fighting other dragons).

Add some more positive and negative traits, he seems kinda bland right now.

Backstory:  Dingo grew up in the Scorpion Den, much like Qibli. Most of his life was him and 2 other siblings stealing and causing chaos in the Scorpion den since they were 2, thus giving them the nickname "The Trouble Trio". Being the leader of this trio, his nickname was "DareDevil". It wasn't until their mother (Cactus) told them about Jade Mountain Academy at age 5, and the 3 decided to go. They still caused more chaos over there, from releasing the prey at the Prey Center, to burning the scrolls at the History Cave.

A good backstory for a side character, but if he's a main one you need to add a few more details. Where's is dad? What was his relationship with his siblings like? How is he treated as Jade Mountain?

Relatives: As a triplet, his other siblings are Jackal and Coyote. His mom is Cactus and his dad is Tumbleweed. His friends that he have are Venom, Macaw, his siblings, and Pebble. He has a crush on Hail, an IceWing.

I like these names, and that fact that his siblings are named Jackal and Coyote (and he's Dingo) is neat.

Abilities: He has the normal SandWing traits.

Alright cool.

Hobbies: Enjoys stealing items, especially jewelry.

Nice.

Overall, I give Dingo a 4.5/10. Overall, he's missing a lot of details in his backstory, appearance and personality. Try adding a lot more info to those aspects of the character.