Droplet

OC belongs to @PangoMangO

Name: Droplet

Cute, I like it.

Age: 9

Alright

Gender: Female

Cool

Sexuality: Straight

Okay

Tribe: RainWing

RainWings! The pretty ones.

Looks: Scales constantly change colour, usually camouflaged (Whether she is hiding her emotions or herself.), Elegant snout. Always wears a wreath of tropical flowers.

Being a RainWing, you need be very detailed on bodyshapes and whatnot, seeing they can change colour. Add more details like 'elegant snout' to spice things up, too.

Personality: Sarcastic, Grumpy-ish (Sun time or no sun time) Fairly tough, think Queen Glory.

REALLY expand this. You're character should never be exactly like a canon character. Differ Droplet from Glory by taking a few base traits (sarcastic, grumpy, tough) then adding up smaller traits around those.

Backstory: At the age of three she was sent to Jade Mountain where she became close to Tide, Fawn and Starreader, at the age of seven, she went to fulfil yet another prophecy, where she met Sandstone (SandWing), Inuit (IceWing), and Skyflier (SkyWing). Unlike most RainWings, Droplet knows both her mother and father. She was brought up on the Claws of the Cloud Mountain. One day, they were discovered, and although Droplet and her father managed to escape, her mother was taken prisoner, and later died in the arena. It was her mother's death that sent her to Jade Mountain.

This is very blank. I get it if a side character, but Droplet seems like a main character. What was her childhood like? Why did her parents not live in the rainforest, and why was her mother forced to fight in the arena (I.E, you say this takes 2000 years after JMP, and RainWings were never forced to fight, just put in the display as art). Add A LOT of details too this.
However, I do like the names of her friends.

Occupation: Healer

Where did this come from? Her being a healer was never mentioned in the backstory, and it kinda goes against her personality.

Residence: Used to be Claws of the Cloud Mountain, now the RainWing village and Jade Mountain.

Again, why did her parents live in the mountains.

Relatives: Coffea (Mother, flower, deceased) and Emergent (Father, trees, alive)
Friends: Tide, Fawn, Starreader, Sandstone, Skyflier, Inuit.
Crush: None

I love these names! Good job.

Abilities: Normal RainWing ones plus being able to sense danger (Unknown how she got that, theory is that she has traces of NightWing blood in her, like 0.00001%, too little to be hybrid)

This is fine, but the sensing danger thing seems kinda pointless.

Hobbies: Adventure, seeking out descendants of Scarlet, Morrowseer, and Battlewinner, then killing them.

Wait, why is she seeking out the their descendants. I could possibly get Scarlet because of her mother, but why Morrowseer or Battlewinner? From what I understood, many RainWings (that weren't prisoners) didn't even know who Morrowseer was, so how does she know?

Other: She lives 2000 years after the Jade Mountain Prophecy.

See my notes on Backstory for this.

Overall, I give Droplet a 5/10. You need to work majorly on backstory, personality and appearance. Focus A LOT on the backstory, and add details.