Summit

OC belongs to @CataclysmicNightmare

Name: Summit

Ooo, I really like this name!

Age: 20 years

An adult, nice.

Gender: Born female, but gender fluid so all pronouns work

You don't see many genderfuild characters around so this is neat.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Noice.

Tribe: Pure Skywing

Again, not many SkyWings around in this fandom

Appearance: A pale red Skywing, with lighter pale red on the top scales, and pale brown on their belly, and deep red spinal spikes, with bright orange eyes with very slight dark bags under their eyes. They have little to no scars, but knows that'll change once they join the battalion. Their horns are a dark grey, and there are little carvings on their horns with silver lining with a white cloth wrapped around the base of their horns. Their tongue is a pale dark pale reddish color, with their talons holding a removable black metal over them to make them sharper. Their wing webbings are a golden with orange dots that are thicker at the edge, and spread out over her wings, like freckles. They wear a silver band by her brother, Altitude, a silver earring by her father, and a gold earring by her mother. Their tail's long, lengthy, and almost whip-like. Their head is narrow and thin, as well as their neck, but their chest is more broad, and their legs don't hold too much muscle. They have large powerful wings with powerful muscles, showing they are a powerful, and skillful flyer. Their torso's thinner than their chest, but not by much.

That is a lot of detail, but I get a perfect picture of them in my head. I honestly don't have any feedback for this, it's awesome.

Personality: Summit is a very kind dragon who's more of a talk-first-fight-later, and prefers to talk things out much more, though they will fight if it is needed. But they can be quite naïve and confused at times when there are very vague directions and orders given to them. They can be overly hyper at times, but is calm for the most part, and can even be very quiet. They're very messy and disorganized in many ways, including thoughts, but not to where they're incompetent, because it's their own form of organization.

I would say maybe add one or two more flaws, and maybe one more positive thing, but other then that this is really good.

Backstory: Summit was hatched in the Skywing Kingdom with her brothers, Kindle, and Jagged, and her older siblings, Altitude and Garnet. Her parents were Alpine and Nimbus. She was the youngest, and smallest, of the group, but that didn't phase her as she would wrestle and spar with her siblings till she was old enough to leave the Skywing Kingdom. When Summit was 6, Altitude joined the Skywing army, and was killed in a skirmish-turned-battle at the edge of the Sandwing Kingdom, and while the family grieved the loss of their eldest son, and while Jagged and Kindle wanted revenge on the Sandwings for Altitude's death, Summit, while still young and ignorant to the world around her, couldn't bring herself to hate the Sandwings like her egg-mates, which caused the two to drift from her. When she was 10, Kindle and Jagged joined the army as cadets, and would fight under the name of Altitude, and rose in rank quickly. Garnet would take care of Summit after that as their parents were busy with their jobs as a blacksmith and a scribe. This caused the two to become close, and create a closer sibling bond than Summit would have with anyone else. When Summit was 17, she figured out that she was gender fluid and she kept it a secret for several months before Garnet figured out, but promised to keep it quiet. At 19, Summit was finally able to come out about her gender, and despite what she had believed her family would say, they accepted her happily, and that /they/ were safe and sound in their home. In their early 20s, Summit finally decided to move out of their home, and live on their own, before deciding to join the army, and went through plenty of professional training before this point.

I like this, but the only thing is that the ending is a little rushed. Why did they decide to join the army? To be closer to their nestmates? To avenge her older brothers death? That's really the only question I have.

Family:
Mother- Nimbus; works as a scribe
Father- Alpine; a famous Blacksmith
Sisters- Garnet; 2nd oldest; Librarian
Brothers-
Altitude; Oldest; Deceased; Army Lieutenant
Kindle; neat mates; Oldest of the nest; Lieutenant
Jagged; nest mates; Middle child of the nest; Lieutenant

I absolutely love these names. I might steal some lol

Abilities: Fire breathing and excellent flying, that's all though

Cool

Other:
They have slight insomnia, and usually fall asleep more early in the morning so they don't wake in the middle of the night, and always wakes up before 12. If not, something's wrong.
They can play, and enjoy playing, the violin.

That's cute

Overall, I give Summit a 9/10. Just add a few more traits to the personality and answer the one question on the backstory, and you'll be good!