Aurora

OC belongs to @0DragonLover0

Name:Aurora

Overused, but pretty none the less.

Age:4

She babey

Gender:Female

Okay

Tribe:Nightwing/Icewing

While I do think it's the most overused hybrid and by that extent a bit boring, you can do some cool things with it.

Abilities:Blue fire,stand cold temperatures,longISH claws, animus,

Alright. Does the blue fire have any special properties (is it extra hot?) or is just for aesthetics? Also, how did she get the animus gene?

Relationships:Mother:Frost Flare,Father:Shadowseer, Friend:Athena,

Athena is a cool name.

On a side note, I was going to say it was a bit weird bc dragons wouldn't know what the Athens were, but there's a dragon named Changbai so you get a free pass.

Occupation:Jade Mountain Academy, Gold winglet

Alright

Appearance: Pure white with pink/purple/blue-green wings,Icewing horns,spikes,and scale patterns, Black snow-like spots on wings, azule spine. Armour-like underbelly. Her eyes are dark blue to purple iris, black pupil. Her build is narrow, thin hunter shape,diamond shape head, and she is taller than other dragonets her age. Notable details are blue spine, blue forked tongue,obsessed with scavengers, Wears a silver chain necklace with a blood red pearl in a cage.

This is very descriptive and she sounds really pretty! I like it.

Personality: Her strengths are; medium-sized ego, extremely loyal, caring, considerate, respectful, loving, determined, but her flaws are quick temper, think she's weak,hates being wrong,bad at communicating.

Add a few more flaws to balance it out.

Backstory:Lived in Ice Kingdom small village outside of circles and often slept over with her friend Athena the Sandwing in the Kingdom of Sand,small experience with other dragons.Whent to a school in Scorpion Den and meet a friend/crush(maybe) and mortal enemy Geo the Mudwing, Father lived on the cost close to the Ice Kingdom.

Good for a side character, but not a main one. What was it like growing up being a hybrid? How did she meet Athena? What was her relationship with her parents? I know she's still young, but there's lots of room for details.

Overall, I give Aurora a 6/10. Her backstory needs major improvement and her personality just needs a few minor edits.