Skystar

OC belongs to @queenofweebs247

Name: Skystar

I just had a vivid Warrior Cats flashback.

Age: 3-4

Cool

Sexuality: Lesbian

Alright

Gender: Female

Nice

Tribe: Rainwing/Skywing/Nightwing and maybe some icewing

Okay

Appearance: Red scales with snow white underscales and Bright Purple eyes, Claws are all black with white tips, Has very sharp claws, Has very short spikes at the end of her tail. A pastel rainbow Flower Crown, and an amulet that will deflect other negitive aminus effects(hacked the system am i right) attached to her tail.

Okay, add WAY more details. What's her body shape? Eye colour? Wing colour? Underbelly colour?

Personality: Very kind and nice, Can be shy at times, IF YOU MESS WITH HER SHE WILL F*** YOU UP.

Again, add more details, positive and negative traits.

Abilities: Can camoflauge but her default color is red, amunis.

Alright

Backstory: She lived with the rainwings and they hated her and she had had enough so she moved out and after she got to a skywing village(she tried the nightwings but you can imagine what that would be like) she got news that her village was attacked and she falt so bad and it was  horrible and then she hated the icewings because she found out the icewings were the ones attacking, and they attcked the village and now shes owner of a restaurant.

Okay, you need more details. WAY more details. Why did she grow up with RainWings? What was it like growing up constantly hated? Where are her parents? Why'd the RainWings hate her, because they seem pretty accepting of other tribes/hybrids? Why did the IceWing attack her village?

Family: None

rip

Quote: I don't give a rat's @$$ what you think!

oh mood

Overall, I give Skystar a 3/10. Work on her backstory, appearance and personality A LOT.