Current

OC belongs too @ChershieCat3975

Name: Current

It's okay, cute but a bit of unoriginal.

Gender: Male

Cool

Age: 2

Oh just a baby!

Sexuality: Has ABSOLUTELY no idea

Good luck to him lol

Tribe: SeaWing

Nice

Family/Realtives:
  Mother: Bahama, teaching Current and his siblings Aquatic
  Father: Castaway, forgotten prince, runaway, still lives with them
  Brothers: Aquafir and Shoal, ages 2

Oh, I love these names! Especially his brothers.

Looks: navy blue scales, heavy build formed from fighting with his siblings, aquamarine eyes, tall for his age, webbed feet, gills on neck, glow in the dark scales

Simple but descriptive, it's good.

Personality: snappy, jumps to conclusions, cunning, sneaky

This needs A LOT of work. Add more strengths and flaws. What are his fears? What is he good at? What are his virtues?

Backstory: Current's father ran away from the monarchy, wanting to start his own life. Meeting Bahama--who was in trouble with Queen Coral--along the way, they both traveled together on unspoken consent. Castaway and Bahama fell in love while constantly running away from the Queen's  guards. During the war the soldiers were needed elsewhere and the happy couple was free to settle down. They started a family, Bahama having two eggs of the same clutch, one of the eggs being twins.
     Constantly being picked on by the twins--Shoal and Aquafir-- Current learned at a young age to stick up for himself. Gaining more muscle in private, self taught, lessons, his siblings backed off and left him alone.
     Having no friends, Current has never been in contact with other dragons besides the occasional passerby or family, making him irritable and confused when he has to deal with one.
     Current is being taught how to communicate properly above and below the water by his parents and is slow to learn the language. Wanting to see other dragons as to make friends, is Current's current passion, but he must wait until he is older until he can make the journey.

This so good for the backstory of a bigger fic—or for a side character, but this is seriously lacking. Where is he is now? How was his relationship with his parents?

Abilities: can breathe underwater, see in the dark, create huge waves with one splash of powerful tail, glow in the dark stripes on tail, snout, wings, and underbelly, exceptionally strong, excellent swimmer

Alright.

Residence: Lives on a remote island with his family in the Sea Kingdom

Nice

Overall, I give Current a 5/10. Work MAJORLY on his personality and backstory.