last chapter + a/n

!!! tw: swearing (i never tw swearing on here but since i havent sworn in the the rest of this book ig i should say something here) !!!

so, uh, hello hello!!

im Jam, the uhhhh 'author' of this book ig (term used very loosely). if you're reading this, you've probably read the first chapter of this book and are wondering some things, or youre mad lad that went through all these ratings for some reason. or just skipped to the last chapter, which is what ive would have done. anyways, maybe i can answer some of your questions and shit. if you have any. ugh.

///

WHY DID YOU FINISH THIS BOOK?

well, a few reasons. one is that keeping up with all the ocs and ratings is difficult bc real life occasionally likes to come and steal my kneecaps. i started this book about four and a half years ago, and it was fun at the time, but now its just a chore. second is that im not that into wof anymore? i still love the series and i read the new books when they come out, but i dont actively participate in the fandom anymore (mostly bc its a younger fanbase and i have a more ... mature persona ig? i mean i swear and make kinda mean jokes all the time and that doesnt rlly work in a younger fanbase). besides, i barley draw or write about my own wof ocs anymore, so it feels weird to be rating other peoples ocs in a fandom im not a part of.

YOU DIDN'T RATE 100 OCS THOUGH?

i mean, that was my original plan, but when i finished up all the ocs i had in the queue and i didnt feel like opening it up for like four additional ocs lmao. plus like this is my book i can do what i want.

WILL YOU EVER MAKE A SECOND OC RATING BOOK?

god no. (reasoning? check literally the first fucking q&a you fool).

BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO GET MY OC RATED?

i have an entire reading list with wof oc rating/review books, so if you REALLY want to get your oc rated (though, these types of books seemed to have slowed down now) you can check that out if you want to get your oc rated. i do try to keep it updated and remove books that have been deleted or abandoned, so it should be up to date. however, if you have your own book, or know of one thats not on my list, feel free to comment it below or smth and i will most likely add it.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE SUMBIT AN OC?

i will delete your comment. i literally cannot make it anymore clear that this book is finished. "but i didnt know" seriously buddy im advertising it everywhere. "but i want my oc rated" dont care. not my problem anymore.

ARE YOU GOING TO DELETE THIS BOOK?

idk. maybe. im a bit mad that this is my most popular book on Wattpad so maybe in a couple of years when i go through another account spring cleaning (where i go and purge all my old books) i will. for now im gonna keep it up for like. archive purposes i guess.

///

so those are hopefully all the big questions. if you have any questions of your own feel free to comment ig, i dont rlly give a fuck anymore. im not leaving Wattpad so ill still be able to answer and update my other books. i don't plan on leaving this shitty app any time soon if i can help it, bc where else can i post random shit where literally one (1) person reads it? no where else thats where.

not time to shamelessly plug in my other socials <3 my ao3 is RJam9 and thats where i post most of my fanfics if you ever want to read some of my ACTUAL works (i mostly post Doctor Who, the Murderbot Diaries, the Mandalorian / Star Wars, Good Omens and the MCU) and my twitter is @racheljam9 if you want to see what its like to live inside my brain. tho, if you dont want to leave Wattpad, you can check out my art book and my shitpost book. just as a warning im ... a lot less family friendly on those then i am here. as you have prob figuring out reading this chapter. i am done censoring myself i hate it fuck being polite im DONE. i will now only offer criticism in fuck you (affectionate) or fuck you (derogatory).

anyways thats all for now folks. i hate this.