Podzel

OC belongs to kittykatwisk

Name: Podzel (its a name for layers of earth *shrug*)

Never seen it before, nice

Age: 6 (alllllllmmmmmlmmost adult XD)

Most people don't do stuff like 6, good job!

Gender: Female (most of my WOF OCs are male. but I particularly like Podzel)

Okay

Sexuality: Um. whats it called when you just like males? XD

Straight?

Tribe: Mudwings (if it wasn't obvious XD)

Mudwings are very underused. Good job on making a Mudwing OC

Queen they support: Is really unsure who she wants to be queen.

Does take place during the Great War??? In the war the Mudwings are with Burn so she would most likely support Burn.

Looks: (I have her in my art book. I'm sure you have seen her. I'm sorry for not describing it...I just SUCK at doing stuff like that .-. I'll give it my best shot tho) Brown scales with purple-ish scales on the back of her neck. she has a pale brown-0dust color on her underbelly. light red-brown horns.

Add some more details, like, her body shape and height and whatnot. Also purple for a Mudwing? If it's a dark purple it could work I guess

 Also purple for a Mudwing? If it's a dark purple it could work I guess

(The art from your art book ^^^^^)

Attires: nothing really.

Okay

Personality: Is very kind to any dragon. in battle she isn't really the best thing besides defense. she gets pressured when people argue.

Very vague, add more flaws and good traits

Backstory: was abandoned when she was an egg. was left near the skywing area. when they saw her egg. it wasn't brown nor red. it was a pale ice color. when she grew up, she wasn't happy living with the skywings. they were so grumpy all the time. so she flew towards any direction away from them. after leaving them she flew down into the desert for some rest. (she's 5 now)she laid down in an area. when suddenly two purple eyes opened up from the sand. it was a sandwing. she talked to him and eventually they become friends. his name was DuneBurst (I'm trying to look for a better name sorry ;-; ) so now they travel around. they came across they Icewings territory. they got in a fight with one. Podzel found out she was immune to ice (yea .-. ) They retreated because they were only 5.so then now they live in the forest together. (yes its not the best backstory)

How can you be Immune to ice?? Also Mudwings can't be immune to ice??? Also what happen after??? Why did the Skywings take her egg even thought it probably looked Icewings??? I have so many quetions. Please add more detail. Also, maybe get rid of the whole Skywing arena. It makes no sense, and doesn't affect the backstory so much.
Also, Duneburst, really???
If you need names just look up Wings of Fire Names here on WattPad and get a million different books. Just chose one and look in the Sandwing chapter. FIW, Nightwings are the only tribe that have two part names.

Friends: a Skywing named Charcoal, a Sandwing named DuneBurst, a rainwing named OrchidBloom, and a Nightwing named Cosmic.

Why wasn't Characoal, OrchidBloom and Cosmic mentioned in the backstory?? Also, again, Nightwings are the only tribe to have two part names. Orchid is a canon name, but Bloom would be good

Crush: DuneBurst

Okay??? Maybe add in the backstory that she starts to like him??

Ability's: only that she's immune to ice. is that bad?

Can she breath fire? Like most Mudwings? Also, when as a dragon been immune to Ice???

Power: none. basically her ability was just the opposite of a blood red egg .-.

Yep, said that before

hobbies: Likes to make food.

Cute :3

I give Podzel a 6/10. She needs work, mostly on backstory (work on personality too, and watch some of the names for her friends).