𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

Cassie shook her head, letting go of Regulus' body and pushing herself up against the wall once again. She placed her hands over her ears as Regulus' words seemed to become louder and louder with each passing second.

Even though he was no longer talking, his words weren't quieting down, they only became louder as she pushed her hands against her ears harder, trying to stop herself from hearing them.

"It's not true." She muttered to herself.

"It's not true." Or is it.

"It's not true." But what if it is.

"It's not true." It might be.

"It's not true." You don't know that. He could be telling the truth, how do you know?

How. Do. You. Know.

That was just it, she didn't know.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"

Cassie." Nova shook the girl softly, trying to wake her up from the nightmare it was obvious she was having.

Her body was thrashing around in her bed, she was clawing at her face as she muttered something under her breath over and over again, but the words were so faint that Nova couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Cassie!" Nova continued to shake the girl, trying to wake her up, shaking her slightly harder.

"Cassie!" Nova shouted, not caring if she woke up the other girls in the dorm.

Cassie continued to scratch at her face, clawing at her ears, the words she was muttering under her breath were becoming louder and louder with each passing second, until she was loudly saying them.

"It's not true."

Nova shook her head as she stepped back from Cassie, the girl was now thrashing around too much. If Nova took a step forward she was bound to get hurt.

"Will you shut her up- what's wrong with her?" Nova looked over to see the outline of one of their roommates looking over at Cassie in horror, her hand pointing at the girl as she continued to thrash around in her bed, the red marks on her arms already turning into fresh bruises.

"Go get Madam Pomfrey, and Professor Slughorn." Nova yelled, waking up the other girls in the dorm who all watched in horror. Two of the girls left to find the teachers, leaving only Nova and two others with Cassie.

"What do you thinks happening?" One of the girls asked as she got up out of her bed and walked over to Nova, who only shook her head.

"I don't know, but it can't be good."

They only waited a few moments before Madam Pomfrey rushed into the room, her robe open showing her pyjamas and her hair in rollers. She had a medicine bag in her hand and rushed over to Cassies bed.

She tried to get close to Cassies mouth so that she could get the draught in her system, however Cassie continued to thrash around.

They all flinched slightly as Cassie hit the post keeping up her bed, the sound echoing throughout the room.

Madam Pomfrey shook her head as she got her wand out from her dressing gown and pointed it at the girl.

"Petrificus Totalus." Within a second Cassie had stopped moving, her arms and her legs snapped to her sides and the words she were saying stopped.

Madam Pomfrey let out a shaky breath as she walked over to Cassie, tipping half the vile of draught into hr open mouth. Cassies eyes opened for a second, staring up at the worried faces around her. Before they closed again.

Nova let out a sigh as she walked over to Cassie, frowning as she examining the bruises on her old friends arms and legs.

"M-Madam Pomfrey?" Slughorn asked as he burst into the room, he raised an eyebrow at the sight he saw, before his eyes rested on Cassie.

He nodded slightly, waving his wand in the air, a stretcher was produced beneath the girl and she was lifted into the air.

"Madam Pomfrey and I will take Miss Black to the Hospital Wing," Madam Pomfrey nodded as she walked out of the room, the stretcher following behined her.

Slughorn gave a worried glance at Cassies bed before he turned to look at the other four girls who were all staring at him, a mixture of worry and confusion on their faces.

"You four need to get some rest, I would like to talk to you all first thing tomorrow." Then Slughorn left without another word.

But none of the girls got any sleep that night, their minds were too plastered by the images of Cassie as she screamed in her bed to clear their thoughts.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEY, IT'S ME AGAIN
I'M SO SORRY THIS
CHAPTER IS LATE,
THERE WAS A FEW
THINGS I HAD TO DEAL
WITH AND THEN I NEEDED
SOME QUALITY FAMILY
TIME TO HELP ME,
BUT I'M FEELING
BETTER NOW <3

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS
CHAPTER, I REALLY
ENJOYED WRITING IT AND
AS I WAS WRITING IT I
CAME UP WITH SO
MANY PLANS FOR
OTHER CHAPTERS TO FOLLOW
SO THERE MAY BE A SPAM
UPDATE :O

MY POOR BBY CASSIE
I LOVE HER SO MUCH

I HOPE YOU
ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
AND AS ALWAYS TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND
WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE
(:

AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx