96. Late Night Laughter

Miya Anderson

"Damn so your mama almost turned on me?" Mason chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Miya waist as he placed a kiss under her ear.

"And she almost got a glass bottle smashed in her face." Miya laughed as she placed her hands on top of his and melted into him.

"Don't do her like you did David now." Mason chuckled.

"There wasn't a glass bottle on the table, or plate, or anything of the sort." Miya rolled her eyes. She placed her head on his chest and looked up at him.

He burst out laughing and kissed her forehead.

"You are fucking dangerous."

"He must have warned her ass." Miya smacked her lips. "I almost fight her ass."

"You almost fought your mama?" He continued to laugh.

"You damn right, but I know you ain't talking and you done beat your daddy ass." Miya smacked her lips.

"I wasn't going to say anything." Mason quickly stopped laughing and mugged down at her.

"Stop mugging at me." Miya stuck her tongue out and licked under his chin. "You taste clean."

"Well duh, because I wash." He chuckled. "But back to what I was saying, you can't fight everybody Miya. Not everything deserves a reaction. Including your mother."

Miya sighed heavily as she rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "I'm not going to let someone talk shit about you while I'm around."

"Let them talk shit Miya. As long as they not putting they hands on me, we good. Leave it alone."

Miya smacked her lips. He hugged around her tighter and kissed her cheek.

She looked at him through the mirror to see him already looking at her.

"I know you love me baby, but damn." He chuckled. "Let me catch up."

Miya burst out laughing. "Now you know people aren't going to disrespect me in front of you. People are scared of you."

"You right 'cause I kill about mine. You my baby and I'll be damn if a nigga think he about to still be breathing after he disrespected you in front of me."

"Ra ra, okay mister I kill niggas." Miya laughed slightly. She turned around on her heels and placed a kiss on his chin before walking out of their bathroom to lay on their bed.

"You don't think I kill for you?" She heard him say from behind her as she crawled into the bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. Miya turned her head to the left to see Mason standing in the doorway of the bathroom with his brow raised.

"I know you have though. I'm not saying you haven't." Miya folded her arms over her chest and huffed.

"Mm, just checking."

She watched as he walked over to her side of the bed. He pulled up the covers and laid on top of her carefully placing his head below her navel. He wrapped the covers around the both of them and snuggled up with her. Miya place her hand on the back of his neck and massaged it gently with the tip of her fingers.

"I wasn't able to do this for months." He mumbled. "I miss being on top of you, hugging you, and loving on you. I don't think I want no more babies for real." He chuckled.

Miya laughed a little. "You missed this huh?"

"Hell yeah. I couldn't hold you the way I wanted without being kicked in the head."