97. Small World

Mason Price
Three weeks later

Hey, I just wanted to say congratulations on your thre-

Mason rolled his eyes as he deleted the text thread and shoved his phone into his sweatpants pocket. He wondered, just for a quick second, why do she continue to text him from different numbers when he clearly told her to stop texting and calling him. How desperate could this bitch be to get a conversation out of him?

It's been over with for a few years now. What did she want from him? But that was not for him to figure out. He got everything he has ever wanted sitting here in front of him. Miya and their beautiful triples, Jermaine, Jaxon and Janaya.

"You look a little bothered over there."

Mason looked up to see Miya standing in front of him. He sat back into the chair and sighed lightly.

Taking his invitation, as he wanted, Miya sat on his lap and placed her head on his shoulder. Mason placed his hand on her ass and gently rubbed on it.

Mason thought for a second if he should even tell Miya that Nia keeps texting him from strange numbers, only because he didn't want to make her mad but then either way she's going to end up mad. So it was just best to tell her.

"What's wrong with my big daddy?" She giggled causing him to look down at her and chuckle.

"I'm starting to get very annoyed honestly." Mason licked on his lips as he leaned his head back onto the headrest.

"And why is that?"

"Because Nia weird ass keep texting me from different numbers the same shi-."

"What is she saying?" Miya cut him off.

"Want to read the message?" He asked her, but instantly kicked himself, he forgot just that quickly that he deleted the text thread.

"Most certainly not. I just want to know what she's saying."

"She's just saying congratulations on the babies and how she's sorry about this and that and how if she never cheated on me from the start things would be much different today and dumb shit like that." Mason looked down at Miya to see her staring at nothing in particular as if she was processing everything in.

"So I guess my babies aren't demons after all huh?" Miya chuckled, which surprisingly shocked him.

"So you're not mad?" Mason arched his brow.

"Why would I? She obviously need a meal ticket and think texting you something sweet is going to have you running back to her."

"But why would she think of some shit like that?" He twisted his face in confusion.

"You allowed her to think like that Mason. Every time something happened between you and me, you alway went running back to her. So in her head she's thinking, all I got to do is text some bullshit and the next time they argue he's running back to me." Miya shrugged. "She's stuck on you and forever will be Mas. She wants her MassyPoo back." Miya chuckled lightly.

"I don't want that damn girl."

"She don't see it like that and it's going to take her some time for her to even see that, and that's okay because she's stuck in love with you. Imagine, you doing me wrong in our teen years. I move on but every time I call you and tell you 'jump', you say 'how high?' And that continues for years and then at the end I find true happiness. You going to try everything in your power just to hear me say 'jump' right?"

"No because you moved on." Mason shrugged.

"That is a damn lie." Miya laughed. "You told me out your own mouth that you'd kill anyone to get me back and that you wouldn't even allow that to happen. It's the same for her situation baby. The only difference is that she knows not to cross you like that."