98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3

Miya Anderson

Her eyes burned as she slowly started to open them. She blinked a few times and for a second was confused on what woke her until she looked on top of her nightstand at her phone ringing and buzzing. Miya looked at the time and groaned loudly.

"Ain't no way in hell someone calling me at four in the morning." Miya was pissed. Shouldn't nobody be calling her this late, knowing damn well she had to be up in three hours to go get her babies. 

Smacking her lips Miya grabbed the phone, and without looking she answered and pressed the phone to her ear. Not knowing how to answer, Miya went with her formal greeting.

"Miya Anderson speaking, I hope this is very important for you to be calling me at four in the morning."

Silence was on the other end. Smacking her lips Miya took the phone from her ear but just as she was about to hang up she heard a loud moan coming from the other end.

"Oh?" Miya nudged her brows together. "Stop playing on my phone before I blow your top bitch."

"Oh Mason." The voice moaned again but this time even louder.

Miya felt his body jerk up next to her. Miya looked over at him to see him looking at her confused.

"Huh?" He asked her in his deep voice, indicating that he just woke up.

"Oh just like that!" The moan screamed into the phone.

"This bitch blowing me dog." Miya chuckled as she hung up the phone and placed it back on the nightstand.

"I know she didn't." Mason groaned as he slid back down and got comfortable.

"Yeah she did. Moaned your name and all." Miya laid her head back onto her pillow.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Mason mumbled.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, but now she's getting desperate and starting to disrespect me head on. I'm about to say fuck what you and Marie say. Let her contact me on some bullshit like that again and I'm catching that damn flight. Fuck wrong with that dumb bitch. How the fuck did she even get my number?" Miya scoffed as she closed her eyes.

"Probably went through Saya phone." Mason whispered.

"Most likely, but before this escalates to something bigger when I wake up fully I'm going to block that number and keep it moving. I don't have time for her childish shit. She almost thirty acting like she's in high school."

"I'll handle that."

Miya opened her eyes and stared at Mason through the dark.

"I got it handle. The next time she start some bogus shit I'm beating her ass and I put that on her head. She disrespected my kids and now me. I'm going for her head Mason. For a bitch to be pregnant or just had her baby she's testing her damn luck."

"Alright baby gangsta'." Mason chuckled as he pulled her on top of him.

Miya laid her head on his chest and sighed. "I have never stoop that damn low to get someone back."

"You know, this reminds me of that time Crystal or whoever you was talking too called your phone that one night and I woke you up by hitting it from the side." Mason chuckled.

"First, I wasn't talking to her. I was fucking her. There's a difference. Two, you're an ass but I think we all know that. Three, that was the best middle of the night sex we've had and four, I'm going to slap the crusted cum from her mouth that she saved from the last time she sucked your dick." Miya smacked her lips.