79. Rest

Miya/Mela

"Baby?" She heard a light whisper in her ear causing a small shiver to crawl down her spine.

Her eyes fluttered open as she raised her head from his chest and looked around the room. She groaned loudly and placed her head back onto his chest.

"What you waking me up for in that gorgeous ass voice?" She mumbled as she closed her eyes again. She was extremely tired and he was not helping by waking her up.

"Get up, we're here." He said in a slight chuckle.

"No." Miya whined as she closed her eyes tighter.

"Miya get up so I can take you to your house."

"Our house." Miya quickly corrected him. Even though they were nowhere close to her house.

"My bad lil baby." She felt him kiss her forehead which made her smile.

"I do have a question though." He asked her which made her slowly sit up to look at him.

"Yes?" She arched her brow.

"Why did it take us so long to come to Florida?"

"Do you really think we're in the United States?" She continued to have her brow arched at him. Which made him raise a brow back at her.

"What do you mean we're not in the United States. Where the hell could we be?"

"Anywhere in the world." Miya quickly covered her mouth to trap her yawn and laid her head back on him.

"Miya, I'm serious. Where are we?" His voice was stern and it made her tingle.

"You really want to know?" Miya looked up at him to see that he was already staring at her.

"If I'm asking you, you need to tell me."

Miya sighed heavily and scratched her scalp.

"We're in Santorini." Miya stared at him to see that he was growing angry with her. "Stop it. Do not get angry with me. You need to take a break and rest because once we get back to the United States it's going to be on and popping' and you know that. You told me yourself that it's not healthy for you to stay as Marcus for too long, so suck that shit up, calm your goddamn nerves and enjoy this getaway. This is not for me, this is for you." Miya scoffed at his attitude and slid off him and stood to her feet on the floor next to the bed. She rubbed her eye and felt a wave of anger wash over her as she walked out of the room.

"Don't worry about the small criminal record you have, because I was able to get it wiped clean, and if that was the reason why you didn't want to go on my trip with me when I first asked you, that was not a damn excuse. Do you know who the fuck I am? Do you know what my little ass can do in this world? I outta slap the bird shit outta you. You get on my damn nerves." Seconds later the wave of anger left her body and she felt happy as she slipped on her heels and exited off the jet.

"Have a wonderful trip, I'll be back for you guys in exactly two weeks to take y'all to Florida, so please take this time to relax because we all know it's going to be hell when y'all get back. Just please be ready for anything with your father." Jeremy warned her as he held his hand out to the black Bentley that was waiting for them.

"I'm well aware. Thank you Jeremy, please take a day or two off before you fly back. I know it was a very long and unexpected trip, but my fiancé really needs this getaway." Miya looked over her shoulder to see Marcus standing at the top of the steps with a slight mug on his face.

"He doesn't look to happy Miss Miya." Jeremy chuckled lightly.

"He'll get the hell over it. He needs to rest and relax because he doesn't know the half of what he's getting into." Miya huffed before turning to look back at Marcus.

"Fix your face." Miya mugged at him before turning on her heels and made her way to the Bentley. She slipped into the backseat and rested her head on the headrest. Seconds later she heard the door open and closed. His scent made her look at him.

"Don't look at me." He mumbled.

"Oh please stop acting childish." Miya rolled her eyes as she continued to look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that we was coming here?" He asked her.

"Because I didn't want to hear your mouth and I didn't want to hear you talking shit the whole ride here because that what you were going to do. You're only here to relax and calm down. I'm not saying this again, Marcus." Miya shook her head and sighed.

"We don't even have clothes here Miya." He sighed after her.

"Marcus." Miya looked at him. She was getting really annoyed with him.

"What?" He looked over at her.

"Do you love me?" She asked him.

"Of course I love you Mi."

"Do I ever put you in harms way?"

"No." He sighed lightly and leaned his head back on the headrest, still looking at her.

"Most importantly, do you trust me?"

"With everything."

"Then chill baby, I got you. I got us. Now relax, please." Miya kissed his chin and  smiled lightly, which made him smile. "Go back into your cage baby and don't come out unless you feel as though you need to which won't be soon. I love you, but it's time for my Mason to come back."

"I gotta quick question before I rest though." He licked his lips and continued to look at her.

"Anything." Miya arched her brow.

"Was that Mela turning up on me in there?" He arched his brow with a smirk.

Miya laughed a little and kissed his forehead.

"Mela is closer than you think. Now rest." Miya pecked his lips and sat back in her seat.

She sat back and stared at him as his body slowly started to relax. He blinked twice back to back and laid his head on the headrest with his eyes still closed.

Miya smirked a little as she looked outside the window at the beautiful sea that surrounded them. Moments later, the car came to a stop and Miya knew that they were there.

"Mason, lets go freshen up." Miya looked over at him to see that he was opening his eyes. He looked around and slowly exited out the car.

Miya chuckled and got out the car as well.

She finally got her Mason back, only if it was for a short period of time. Even thought Mason was back, Mela was screaming to come out and Miya had to try her hardest to keep her put, just for a little while longer.

🌸

A reader, brought it up to my attention that I've never showed you gals how Miya actually look and that had me thinking. I want to know who do y'all see as Miya? I never really said anything because I want y'all to portray Miya as whoever y'all wanted, but now I'm curious to see. Anyway, thank you love for bringing that up to me. You know who you are ❤️