112. Freaky Shït

Miya Anderson

It's been a few days since that night her and Marcus had that conversation and she still felt some kind of way about it. There was a way about doing things and she felt as though the way Marcus handled that conversation wasn't the best. She told him to leave it alone because she knew where the conversation was going to go but him being stubborn and demanding an answer made her say it. She was just trying to save their moment because at this point in time, it felt as though every time they were to get intimate with each other things turn left. She didn't know, at this point, if it was best for her to leave or stay to help try and fix the relationship.

Miya sat up from the bed when she heard the door open and looked to see that Marcus was walking inside. She laid back down on her back and looked up at the ceiling.

Her parents were in town and wanted to keep their grandkids for a day or two. Miya was against it at first because she felt as though they were already doing too much back and forth for how young they were, but her father talked it out and being that this trip to Cali was going to be their last trip for a while, Miya decided to let them go. She can't keep her parents away from her children. Especially if they really want to be in their life.

Miya heard Marcus shift around for a while before feeling a heavy weight being laid on top of her. She raised her head just a smidge to see Marcus sitting on top of her.

Miya positioned herself more comfortably and looked up at him. She felt something hard poking her coming from his pelvic region.

"What's up?" Miya asked him as he stared down at her.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked her as he nudged his chin up with his brows raised. There's was a sudden lust in his eyes that rose some suspicion, but she wasn't going to speak on it. He was clearly horny.

"I'm not thinking about anything." Miya licked on her lips.

"Yes you are."

"If you say so." Miya shrugged.

She looked up at him to see him looking down at her breast. Miya arched a brow and smacked her lips.

"Don't catch an attitude with me. I'm just looking." Marcus smacked his lips in return as he glared up at her but then back at her breast. He placed his hands under her breast as he used his thumbs to rub on her nipples.

"And now you're touching." Miya licked on her lips. When he ignored her she knew that something was heavily going on through his head.

"What you thinking about?" Miya said softly to him. At this point she was just going with the flow. She was going to allow him to take lead whenever he pleased. Having sex with him was mind blowing, so yeah she was going to go with the flow.

"Nothing." He mumbled as he concentrated on her now erected nipples and licked on his lips. "Take this off."

Miya grabbed at the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head exposing her bare breast to him.

He grabbed her breast again and continued to use his thumbs to rub her nipples.

"I'm horny as fuck." He blurted out as he looked at her.

Miya raised both of her brows up at him and before getting to ask her question Marcus looked into her eyes and spoke as calmly as he could. Sending shivers down her spine.

"After dropping the kiddos off to your parents. I was driving back here and all the sex flashbacks just kept hitting me back to back to back. Now I just want to stick my dick inside of you and fuck you until the morning."