114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2

Miya|Mela Anderson

She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath in. Miya twisted her lip to the side and turned around to get a good look at herself. She wore a vintage Versace Black Plunging Corset laced up Jumpsuit that hugged every curve and made her breast push up more with a pair of black single gold chain strap Versace high heels. Miya turned back around to looked at herself from the front and bit down on her glossy lips.

Two gold chains laced her neck with two small gold plated diamond hoops. Her hair was thrown up into a messy bun as she let her baby hairs fly all over the place. Messy, but cute and lastly a small black Versace handbag. She wanted to keep the outfit sexy, simple, but expensive.

Miya nodded her head in approval and walked out of the closet. Her bag for the night was already packed in the car, so all she had to do was hurry up and leave.

When she got back home Marcus was nowhere in sight so that gave her enough time to pack something light, wash, and get ready.

Miya walked out of the closet and walked up to the neatly made bed and looked at her engagement ring in the middle of it. She eyed it for a while before shaking her head and walked out of the room.

"This might be the last time I see that ring." Miya said to herself as she walked through the house and out the front door, but just as she locked the door behind her she heard a car pull up.

"Fuck." She mumbled to herself as she turned around to see Marcus parking his car and getting out. He looked to be in a hurry so the conversation should be short.

"What's up mamas. Where the kids?" He jogged up to her and reached around her to open the door.

"My dad wanted them for one more night." Miya looked at him stop in his tracks and turned on his heels to look at her. He looked her up and down slowly as his tongue dragged across his lips. He folded his arms across his chest and arched his brow.

"Where you going dressed like that?" He pointed his chin upwards and squinted his eyes.

"Just going out." Miya shrugged her shoulders. She watched as he scanned her again. He walked up to her and hovered over her.

The smell of him surrounded her.

"Mmm. You look good. Too good." He licked on his lips. He grabbed on her hand and spun her around to get a good look at her. She could tell that he was growing suspicious of something.

"I can't look good going out now?" Miya arched her brow. She had to play it cool.

"You know I'm not saying that. You just fine as hell baby." He chuckled. "You have fun though. I got to get something real quick before I head back out." He nodded his head towards the door with a sleazy smirk.

"Okay, don't wait up." Miya slowly drew her hand back.

"I should be telling you that." He brought her in and peck her lips. "Later mamas." He mumbled on her lips.

"Later Marcus." Miya leaned her head back and used her thumb to wipe her lip gloss from his lips. She stared up at him for a second before clearing her throat and slipping from his grasp.

She turned on the balls of her feet and walked away. She got into her car and without hesitation, she turned her car on and backed out of her parking spot and drove off. She glanced in the rareview mirror to see him walking inside of the house and closing the door after him.

Miya focused on the road as she drove away. She knew of this one event that was going on tonight and she was going to pop out and show out. It's been a while since she's done anything like this and to say that she wasn't nervous of what this night was to come, she'd be lying to herself.