45. A Night With Her (pt.2)

Mason

"Oh my gosh." He heard her sucked a breath in as a long satisfying moan left her slightly parted lips.

Mason was currently devouring her, but at first it was something hard for him to catch. He had to catch her off guard, even if that meant he had to have her on his shoulders pressed against the wall.

So he waited.

He waited until she changed into her cooking clothes, which always consisted of her in one of his big t-shirts, with nothing on underneath.

He watched her as she seasoned the salmon in the aluminum foil and stuck it into low heated oven. She jumped on the island table and instantly got on her phone not paying him any attention. That's when he went in. He quickly got in between her legs and hosted her onto his shoulders.

"Mason put me down." She looked down at him.

He arched his brow at her and then pinned her back against the tall wall. After that was when he dove into her goodness.

Masons had her pinned against the wall for quite some time and his shoulders was starting to hurt, but he was determined to give her her second climax. He missed the sweet taste of her glory. It's been almost half a year since his tongue slid up and down her slip, since she rained down on his lips. He loved every moment of her on his shoulders.

"Mmm." She moaned as her fingers ran through his hair, slightly grabbing at it time from time.

He could hear her breathing slow down a little and that's when he knew she was close to her second climax. Something oddly strange she did, but he found it pretty satisfying.

To bring her to her final climax, he started to trace his name with the top of his tongue as slow as he could possibly go.

M
A
R
C
U-

"Oh fuck." She squealed. Her voice raising an octave.

He chuckled lightly and licked up every drop of her. He sure that she was cleaned to his liking and dropped her down from his shoulders on to his waist so that they were eye to eye.

A little yelp left her lips but she quickly pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth. Mason watched as she used her thumb to ran it across his bottom lip. She placed her thumb in her mouth and smirked.

He smirked as well.

"How does it feel to taste a little bit of home?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her tongue dragged across his lips.

He caught her tongue in between his lips and sucked on his lightly. Her giggles filled the kitchen as she slid her tongue from out his mouth.

"Taste just like I remember it." He looked at her lips and smirked. "Sweet." He pecked her lips.

"I do taste pretty good. Don't I?" She tilted her head to the side.

"The best in the world baby." Mason pecked her lips again.

"I know." She smiled cockily before laying her soft lips on his.

The kiss was slow and sensual as their lips moved in sync. Their tongues danced together like the perfect duet in a ballet. Graceful but complex that quickly turned into a fight for dominance. He lightly gripped on her ass as he pressed her back against the wall, leaving no gaps.

He felt the tip of her tongue drag the roof of his mouth causing him to groan lightly. He pulled away sucking on her bottom lip. He kissed the side of her mouth and trailed his kisses down the nape of her neck, kissing her sweet spot.