80.

Mason
A day before leaving to go  to Florida

This getaway was something he really needed. To wake up to the sea surrounding them with endless sex and amazing food was blissful. He truly didn't want to leave and knowing that they had to return back to the United States tomorrow was something he dreaded. He did not feel like dealing with David and his petty antics that knowingly disturbs his peace of mind.

He sat on the edge of the bed looking out into the crystal clear water and sighed. He didn't want to leave and it was annoying him that they had too.

Feeling her twitch behind him, Mason looked over his shoulder to see a sleeping Miya, but something in her sleep was disturbing her.

Mason slowly stood up to his feet and walked over to her side of the bed. He sat down on the edge and placed a hand on her bare shoulder.

"Miya?" Mason shook her lightly. "Miya get up."

She twitched again and her face twisted even more.

"Miya." Mason called to her again, finally her eyes popped open. She sat up quickly and looked at him confused.

"What you waking me up for?" She rubbed her eye and yawned as she laid back down.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She arched a brow at him.

"Come on Mi, I know something isn't right. You've been twitching and moving around a lot more than normal. So what's up?" Mason arched a brow at her. He had a feeling that Mela was eating Miya up on the inside and pained him to see her fighting herself.

"It's nothing Mason. Leave it the fuck alone." Miya tone made him sit back and observe her.

"Watch how the hell you talking to me Miya Marie, I'm just trying to see what's up with you because clearly something isn't right and it's fighting with you." Mason squinted his eyes at her to see her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"If you know what is wrong why would you even ask?" She smacked her lips and rolled on her side.

"You have one of the smartest mouths in this world. You know that right?" Mason smacked his lips and slapped a hand down on her hip. He stood to his feet and walked over to the window and stared out.

"You love it though, so hush." He heard her mumble.

"I love you, but that smart mouth of yours is fucking annoying." He looked back at her to see her peeking her head from up under the covers, looking at him.

"You still love me."

Mason chuckled and turned on his heels to look at her. As he shook his head, he made his way to the bed and slipped in under the covers with her.

"Forever and always." He laid his head on the pillow to look at her and it was like he was looking at both of her personalities. He could tell because Miya eyes were brighter and more cheerful as Mela eyes were a lot darker. One of her eyes was bright and the other was dark.

"Miya?" He asked as he arched a brow at her.

"Yes?"

"Mela?" He raised his brow higher, suspicious to see if she would answer.

"Mmm." She paused and rolled her eyes upwards before looking back at him. "Yes?"