103. They're Back

Miya Anderson

It was one in the morning and Miya just walked back into the house. She's been out of the house for almost ten hours and felt as though that she was fully back to herself. After six tattoos later.

After Miya left the house she went to go grabbed her something to eat and looked around for a tattoo shop that was empty. When Mason proposed the offer earlier in the day, Miya thought that it was a good idea to release some steam from her body and the perfect way was to get tattooed.

"Look who finally decided to come back home."

Miya looked towards the living room to see her mother sitting there looking at tv. Miya placed her things down on the floor and walked into the living room. She sat down beside her and huffed.

"Just left the tattoo shop." Miya looked at the screen and shrugged.

"More tattoos huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was long over due." Miya sighed.

"You know Mason left right?"

"No I did not know he left." Miya looked over at her.

"And he gave me this too." Miya looked at her mom as she held up his ring that she gave him.

Miya stared at it for a while and then shrugged. "Well."

"Miya what happened in that room?" She asked.

"All we did was talk, talked about how we came to be and it slipped out that I been knew that his ex was cheating on him with my ex. He got mad and said something and then I left because I felt as though I started it and that it was best for me to remove myself before he gets even more upset." Miya sighed.

"Now why would you tell him that Miya?"

"I was trying to tell him that I didn't know if the age gap bothered Del'Quan but it probably did because he continuously cheated on me with her. It wasn't in any malicious way." Miya leaned her head back on the couch and looked up at the high ceilings.

"Well is he still stuck on his ex or something?"

"That's the one I beat up. Twice." Miya chuckled.

"Oh! That one?" She asked in disgust.

"Yeah that one."

"Well, are you still hooked on your ex?"

Miya nudged her brows together and scoffed. "No, not at all. He died and I got over it, I realized that him hanging myself was not my fault and that I needed to move on with my life. I caught him in full affect cheating on me with another bitch from out of state, it took me long to find out who she was but I still caught him. So no I'm not still hooked on my ex. I just feel as though disrespecting the dead is out of pocket." Miya told the story that everyone knew. She was not going to throw Mason under the bus.

"So he disrespected the dead?" Her mom arched her brow.

"Yeah, but that's how I am. You not about to disrespect anyone that was in my life or in my life now. Dead or alive." Miya shrugged. "Shit, I didn't let anyone disrespect you. I use to beat ass when some disrespected you. Nothing changed with anyone." Miya shrugged. "But like I said, I took it too far, I apologized for it and I left to give him space."

"You think he had enough?"

"If he has then so be it." Miya huffed. "I apologized for how it started and that's it. I can't help how he feel right now. If he needs time off then oh well. I'll continue to take care of my babies and keep it pushing."