84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2

Mason

"So from this point on you can't eat anything with high mercury which only include fish, undercooked or raw fish and/or meat. Including processed meat. Raw eggs, not too much caffeine, raw sprouts, which you don't eat anyway. Unwashed produced, unpasteurized milk, cheese, and juice. Alcohol and processed junk food. Damn that's a lot." Mason mumbled as he read over the paper that was handed to them with pertaining to Miya's pregnancy.

"I don't eat raw food anyway. The last time I drunk any kind of alcohol was I don't remember honestly and they can hang the junk food up because if I want it. I'm going to eat it." He heard Miya say from beside him.

"So this shouldn't be hard for you then." Mason looked at the papers and bit on his lip.

"Who knows."

Mason looked over at Miya to see her walking a few paces behind him.

"Miya, come on." Mason stopped to have her catch up, but she stopped as well.

"Walk in front of me peasant. Since you say I'm so privilege." She didn't even look at him and he hated when she wouldn't give him some kind of eye contact.

"Are you still hung up on that Miya?" Mason mugged at her.

"Am I still pregnant?"

"Miya, baby, come on. You can't stay mad forever."

"I think you forgot who your fiancée is." She finally looked at him.

"I know exactly who my fiancée is, and she needs to forgive me and at least make some kind of eye contact with me, which she knows I truly hate when she doesn't."

"Maybe you need to learn how to watch what you say. Hand me the car keys so I can drop you off home." She held her hand out.

"Miya-."

"Mason, no." She shook her head. "You said a lot of shit today that was not called for and didn't need to be said. Nothing changed. I still don't want to be around you at this given moment." Miya shook her head. "I want to be left alone."

Mason sighed heavily and wiped his hand down his face.

"I'm not leaving you alone Miya. You can hang that shit up right there." Mason folded his arms across his chest and stared at her.

"I'm not arguing with you. Let me get my keys." She had her hand out.

"I'm not giving you your keys so you can hang that up right there, like I said before."

"Why are you constantly debating with me Mason? All I'm asking is that you give me my keys. I'm just going to drop you off home so I can get some alone time. I am not asking for much today." She sighed heavily.

"Nah, I'm not leaving you alone. For the last time." Mason shrugged.

"Sounds like trouble in paradise." He heard a chuckle from behind him. A manly chuckle that he haven't heard in quite some time.

Mason turned on his heels to see none other than Jacob standing there. He looked sick and looked as though he was struggling hard to manage as he walked with a walker. He had a nurse that stood a few paces behind him observing his every move.

Mason made eye contact with him and within seconds he felt the heat radiating off his body. The last time he seen him was when him and Miya went to his home to do their damage. He was not expecting to see Jacob walking or even alive and that's when it dawned on him.

Bruce.

Mason chuckled and lowered his head. This is why he haven't talk to Bruce in a few months. It's because he's been helping Jacob get better.