40. Hurt

*WARNING! GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION BELOW. IF YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO ANY FORMS OF ABUSE PLEASE DO NOT READ WHAT I PUT WITHIN THE BLACK DOTS! I AM WARNING YOU!*

Mason

"I don't know what the fuck Miya saw in you," he chuckled as he threw his shirt back over his head. "It must have been your tongue game or something."

"Oh please Mason. You know I put the thing on you."

Mason looked down a Crystal and scoffed. "You hoes disgust me."

"But you're the one fucking your girlfriend ex." Crystal scoffed back with an eyeroll.

"Correction, you're not her ex. You're her stalker of a quick fuck, know the difference." Mason slipped on his shoes.

"Oh please, wait until I tell her that you flew me and bought me a hotel room just to fuck me. You're pathetic." She chuckled as she played in her hair.

"Shit tell her." Mason shrugged. "She's not going to believe your ass anyway. You're just going to make her want to kill you, more than I already want to do."

Mason threw on his jacket and winked at her. "Watch your back in these New York streets baby." Mason chuckled and walked out of the crummy hotel room.

Mason looked at Bruce when he closed the door and shook his head.

"I can't believe you." Bruce shook his head in disgust.

"What do you mean?" Mason chuckled as he made his way to the elevator.

"Miya is missing and you out here fucking her old fucks?" Bruce scoffed again. "What gotten into you?"

"First of all Miya is not missing I know where she's at." Mason side eyed him, when in truth he didn't know where the hell Miya was. It was like she vanished off the face of the earth.

"Then where is she?" Bruce arched his brow.

"She homes." Mason came up with a quick lie.

"Mhm." Bruce chuckled.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Mason arched his brow. Noticing the elevator had yet to open he walked away towards the exit steps.

"Your a damn lie you don't know where she is." Bruce followed behind.

"That's none of your damn business." Mason looked back at him as he made his way down the steps. Mason licked on his lips and thought long and hard about where she could be but nothing came to mind.

"Isn't her birthday in a few weeks?" Bruce asked. Mason glanced over his shoulder at Bruce once again and sucked his teeth.

"How do you know?"

"Her ex best friend is still my girlfriend." Bruce mumbled in more of a duh tone. "What are you going to do for her birthday?"

"I don't even know. I haven't talked to her since she dropped me off at the airport."

"Mason, that was fucking two weeks ago."

"Listen," Mason sighed as he turn around on the very last step to face Bruce. "She probably ignoring the shit out of me."

"What did you do?" Bruce arched his brow. "No, let me correct myself what did Marcus do? Because I know damn well Mason didn't put his hands on Miya."

Mason hung his head and sighed heavily.

"She said something we both didn't like so I let her have it." Mason looked up at Bruce but then turned around and opened the door to outside.