36. Deep discussion

Mason
New York

"Sooo baby," She exaggerated the 'A' sound as she smiled wide into the phone. "I went shopping."

Mason smirked at her as he laid comfortably in his bed. Today was his off day and all he wanted to do was chill. Between acting, scamming, and robbing niggas Mason was extremely tired. All he wanted was to chill in his room and talk to his shawty.

"What all you got, lemme see."

"Well I got some sundresses because when you come back we're going to my hometown, I got some shorts, halter tops, bathing suits, bras, panties, heels. I bought you a new diamond chain. We got matching air maxes because why the hell not, and a lot of other things." She smiled widely into the phone.

"Awe you thought about me?" He chuckled lightly. He wasnt too happy about her buying him things, but what could he do states away?

"You were on my mind." Miya licked on her lips as she took off her shirt.

He sat up slightly when he saw scratch marks on top of her breast.

"Why do you have marks on your titties Miya?"

He arched his brow as Miya looked down at her chest. She shrugged, "Either I washed and scratched myself on accident or I scratched myself in my sleep."

She took off her leggings as he arched his brow. For some reason he felt as though she was lying to him, but she made it seem like she wasn't.

"And no I'm not lying to you Mason. I know that face." She rolled her eyes. She took a step back from the phone and tilted her head to the side.

"I can see perfectly fine." He reassured her. She nodded and went into the bags that were sitting on top of her bed.

"So, I was thinking." She started off then stopped as she stepped into the dress and pulled it up as far as it could.

The dress was a light pink, tight, with no straps. It hugged her figure and made her booty look way bigger then Mason remembered.

"I don't like that." He only didn't like it because he wasn't there to take it off her himself.

"Boy hush." She laughed lightly as she ran her hands over her ass.

"I'm serious, but how are you going to start a sentence but not finish it?" Mason laid on his side and propped up the phone to where he'll be able to see her.

She snapped her fingers and laughed. "Oh yeah," She took off the dress and laid it on the bed. "When we take things even further in this relationship like move in together, marriage, kids, or whatever will anything change?"

"What do you mean will anything change?" Mason looked at her confused. What the hell was she talking about?

"Say like we get a house together and you start feeling like I'm annoying and you're getting tired of me, will you break it off?" She put in another tight dress and opened her arms. "Yeah, No?"

"The dress is alright, but that's why I'll have my own little section of the house and my own cars. I'm not about to break up with you over something small, especially if I can handle it."

"What about marriage?" She took off the dress and fumbled around. "My family don't believe in divorces."

"I'm going to marry you for a reason. I'm not wasting my time and money on something I don't give a damn about." Mason scuffed. "I wouldn't be with you now if I felt as though I couldn't take it all the way."

"What about kids?"

"I'm getting my damn girl and boy. What's up with you asking me these questions out of the blue; what have I done to have you questioning me?" Mason laid on his back to look up at the ceiling. He wasn't in the mood to look at her try on clothes any more.